**WTB 4FNT EHP 186**

Title says it all, I'm looking for a pair of these wonderfull rip sticks, just about any condition is ok, The more used the better don't wanna break the bank for a ski that will see lots of rock in its next life. thanks guys!

Climber Joe is selling a pair... http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ts-other-stuff.

400 is pretty steep for these skis...I know people i get them new from for less than that. Lookin in the 250 or less range, like I said lots of mountain-goating in their future!

Quote Originally Posted by -PowAir- View Post
    Thanks for that.
    Fixed it for you.
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

whaT?????

My price is not firm, you could always offer. Plus, if your somewhere between Bozeman and Western WA, I could deliver them this weekend.

i'd do 250 cash. I was actually just in bozeman for the last few days doing some job interviews, just got back down here to colorado. I'll be moving up there by the end of the month?

Ok, well I will be back right around the end of the month, I guess give me a shout.

Sounds good man, I'll hit you up then, send me a message when you get back up there. I most likely wont be up till the 1st ish...on another note, know anyone with a room for rent?