RIP - Flexon failure. Is it time to retire all my Flexons and shoebox of parts?

It was a sunny day of spring skiing, no wrecks that day, but here we are.... Didn't even notice it till repacking gear tonight. I always expected a failure, but maybe a tongue, buckle, or cable but not the sole block! Is it time? Has the plastic on most all Raichle Flexon boots fatigued to a point of no return? For reference, I picked up this pair 2 years ago with what appeared to be under 10 days on them with the original box and all, and they probably have 50 days since then. No idea how they were stored for all that time before I got them.

Here is the sunshine on their last day of life

the rest might go in one more day, might have 100's of days in them. no way to know, but as bots age, the odds get better...
    If you know you like that shape, why not get some new FT's, and then all your parts still work, but the shells will be more durable?

My size too!! Dibs on the tongues !
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

I think I have some 318's if you need a replacement.

Yeah, I have looked at FT's, but being able to pick up the occasional Flexons for $10-20, I have held off. I'm cheap like that. oftpiste - thanks for the offer, but I have another nearly new set in storage already. They are not comps, so I will have to steal the tongues off these.

my wife is still skiing on a pair she bought new back in the day, god knows how many hundreds of days on them now and no sign of plastic failure.

ahhh....10$ gear....never give up the good find
    bobby