boats and apartments

any mags live in an apartment but own a larger canoe or sea kayak? just curious as to how you store yours as i'm thinking about picking up a sea kayak this summer, but i live in an apartment, so storage is a bit of an issue.
    No kick turns
    No mercy

When I was living at my girlfriends apartment, we would prop her rec & whitewater boats up against the chainlink fence beside her driveway and cable lock them to the fence post. May want to check with the landlord to see if this is kosher.
    Montani Semper Liberi

Hugh Conway Guest
    local harbor/boat club/yacht club often have storage for a relatively minimal fee - $10-25 month

I had mine locked up in my parking garage. Bldg manager told me no recreational craft to be stored in garage (even though its in my spot and out of the way of any parking). I asked about all the bikes stored in the garage. He stuttered and scoffed and stamped his feet but now my boat is be stored at a nearby storage unit place in a pen for kayaks and I'm paying $45/mo.
    the kids are all wasted on pot listening to heavy metal

my longest is 14 feet and if i have to i am going to hang hooks from the cieling and hang it in my room, i only use my place to eat and sleep anyway