Property Management in Bozeman Montana

I'm moving to London in a few weeks and my attempts to rent my house out to someone i know have not panned out. Does anyone do or know anyone who does property management in Bozeman? I'm looking for recommendations for providers in Bozeman but also in general, what should i look for/look out for when dealing with a property manager?

I know who some of the 'rape the students and ski bums' types are around here and plan on avoiding them.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

what's the house like and how long would the rental be?

Quote Originally Posted by fez View Post
    what should i look for/look out for when dealing with a property manager?
    Big tits and a nice ass, or am I thinking of a hooker? Isn't that universal?

fez -
    I've dealt with LRD as a renter for the last 6 years and they've been really good. Really nice guys, very prompt in dealing with issues, calling me back, etc. They're at Olive and Willson. Maybe not the beta you're looking for (I assume you want the owner's perspective), but it's something.
    We heard you in our twilight caves, one hundred fathom deep below, for notes of joy can pierce the waves, that drown each sound of war and woe.

thanks for the info butterscotch, actually a renter's perspective is what i like. i have to assume if they take care of the renters they take care of the property.

overturn, the house is a 2 bed one bath house on bozeman's north side 7 blocks from main street. the house is kind of small (a little over 900 sq ft) but has a big attached garage (600 sq ft), a huge fenced yard with big mature trees (dogs are welcome) and tons of sunlight. big kitchen with tons of counter and cabinet space, newer (but low end) appliances including a dishwasher. and a mud room with washer and dryer. the house was originally built in the early 1900s but was extensively remodeled in 1997.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

ah bummer. I'm looking for something more convenient to the university. sounds like a nice place though. good luck.

I rented from Rental Professionals. As a renter, it is tough to know what was the property management agency and what was the landlord, but I wasn't impressed.

No advice on property management in BZN but have you thought about posting in places where grad students congregate? Like the architecture school, nursing school, etc. Totally different ballgame than renting to dirtbag don't give a fuck undergrads who move around constantly and will trash your show.

Anyways, just something to think about. Also, SkidLux is (was?) a realtor in Bozeman so he might know some people who do property management. Congrats on staying away from the slumlords.

Rental Professionals fucking blows. Don't bother with them.