Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Stoke-a-lishious!
    Good runs when you get them.

Way to get after it. That tree wont get in your way again
    I can't believe you are a rando racer because I look so much better in Lycra than you.

People who don't think the Earth is flat haven't skied Vail.

Whoever built that kicker had no idea what you had in mind for it. FKNA that looked fun.

Wow. Setting the standard for going for it. And good TR

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    Hey Sitski...stoked for you! I just got a xt16 last week, and been out with it every day...jea!

If it helps at all, your edges don't do shit with two skis either. It's all about the wing...even if they did, they'd get the canopy sideways on you and you'd get slapped once you lifted off. I look at the skis on my feet with the wing overhead like they're ywo saucers, and that's about it.
    Maybe you could fix some "training skis" on your sitski like you would put training wheels on a kite. I know it sounds gay, but that's what it would probably take to do it without assistance if that's what you're after. ...and next time, fly where it's wide open, and obviously in better weather. Out of 2000 people speedriding worldwide, 9 of them died last year alone. Gotta take it serious. Thanks for the TR.....the only other guy (minus Couloirman) on this board with the ballz to SF is sitski...go figure.
    I love it that Blurred is on this as well! Please heed his words. Maybe I don't know your particular circumstances. "Die Living" is a great phrase, but with your heart, we need some more TRs from you before you do pass on.
    -Rip
    Education must be the answer, we've tried ignorance and it doesn't work!

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    Hey Sitski...stoked for you! I just got a xt16 last week, and been out with it every day...jea!

If it helps at all, your edges don't do shit with two skis either. It's all about the wing...even if they did, they'd get the canopy sideways on you and you'd get slapped once you lifted off. I look at the skis on my feet with the wing overhead like they're ywo saucers, and that's about it.
    Maybe you could fix some "training skis" on your sitski like you would put training wheels on a kite. I know it sounds gay, but that's what it would probably take to do it without assistance if that's what you're after. ...and next time, fly where it's wide open, and obviously in better weather. Out of 2000 people speedriding worldwide, 9 of them died last year alone. Gotta take it serious. Thanks for the TR.....the only other guy (minus Couloirman) on this board with the ballz to SF is sitski...go figure.
    Nice dude! My problem isn't not beng able to utilise the skis and edge as normal. It's more a case of them being a huge problem. Once I'm in the air the sitski is basically a 50lb anchor just dangling beneath me. I can't adjust the pitch or angle of the ski to meet the terrain as I approach because my only contact with it are my legs which are paralysed. So if the ski touches down and an edge catches there's really no way of me correcting it and I'll go where it wants. It's made worse my the fact that once the ski goes to one side, so does my body, which increases the weight on one side of the wing and increases the turn even more by weightshift.

When I fly from the summit it should be a bit better as I'll have more speed/pitch to convert into lift and stay in the air rather than skimming the snow and having problems with ski edges, until I come into land!

you are one crazy bastard. nice work.

what about a reverse reverse ski for ski flying? would that lead to less effective edge and less likelihood of it catching on you?
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

This one=$$$$$$.

Nothing like a Sitski TR to make my week, thanks again Andy, you sick bastard.

Still sharing the accomodations with Kaylin?
    "We need sometimes to escape into open solitudes, into aimlessness, into the moral holiday of running some pure hazard, in order to sharpen the edge of life, to taste hardship, and to be compelled to work desperately for a moment at no matter what. -George Santayana, The Philosophy of Travel

...it would probably bother me more if I wasn't quite so heavily sedated. -David St. Hubbins, This Is Spinal Tap

``No worries I'll just head straight through that gap, easy.``

`` Or not, here is good too. ``

hahahaha, nice one. Keep it up Andy your story is too good man. Just wish you wouldn`t take yourself so seriously.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Fuck yeah. 5th pic is awesome, as one poster already said, it totally looks like you mowed her down on take off lol