Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    AWESOME Mod. Looks sick. Also, for all of you begging full tilt to make a touring boot, the factory that full tilt already does produce one... The Roxa X-Ride. The Roxa Factory currently makes all Full Tilt's for Full Tilt, they were also the last factory to produce Raichle Flexon. Check these out, these boots rip, and they will do well for many of you. Cheers.

http://www.backcountry.com/roxa-x-ri...YToxOjE6cm94YQ

Quote Originally Posted by ARpowhound View Post
    Looks good, but did you ever try the Dalbello Virus? I'm with ya on the 3 piece shell. I ski most everyday in my Virus. Just wondering? Again, nice work.
    Agree with most every criticism Blurred and others make of touring boots. Just got a pair of Dalbello Virus and I must say that I am loving them so far. They ski more like an alpine boot.

Awesome work by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    3 years later, are you still optimistic?
    The future is here

Or, as close as you are going to get anyway.

I've got the Roxa X-ride. Upgraded to the stiffest 10/10 tongue and alpine soles.
    I'm heading to tour & ski with it for the first time this weekend. I'm skeptical about being stiff enough based on flexing it indoors, but we'll see. I'll report back.

BTW> if you are thinking of buying it fits quite big. I'm always 29.5 so I ordered a 29.5... but it fit pretty comfy right off the bat, which always worries me. shell fit seems okay with minimal space, but the liner is quite minimal volume (and fairly soft). I will also see if I can try it with my stiff power-wrap liners if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Judo Chop! View Post
    I've got the Roxa X-ride. Upgraded to the stiffest 10/10 tongue and alpine soles.
    I'm heading to tour & ski with it for the first time this weekend. I'm skeptical about being stiff enough based on flexing it indoors, but we'll see. I'll report back.

BTW> if you are thinking of buying it fits quite big. I'm always 29.5 so I ordered a 29.5... but it fit pretty comfy right off the bat, which always worries me. shell fit seems okay with minimal space, but the liner is quite minimal volume (and fairly soft). I will also see if I can try it with my stiff power-wrap liners if needed.
    Got an update for us?

Quote Originally Posted by AlpenChronicHabitual View Post
    Got an update for us?
    Yup. short story - thumbs up.
    see the rest of my comments in the Roxa thread: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ide-boot/page2

But I think I got one size too big (didn't get a chance to try ahead of time - preorder volunteer guinea pig). Looking for a good deal on a size 29.

Begging full tilt to make a touring boot, that skis like a Full Tilt you mean!? ;-) (or Dalbello Krypton/ Lupo/ Panterra)
    Roxa / FullTilt are behind. They should take a look at the 3position walkmode-lock on Fisher Rangers. Dalbellos Ski/hike http://dalbello.it/en/fit-for-woman, or other locks that wont restrict the forward motion of the cuff.
    I'm sure Ive seen some that also had adjustable forward lean by moving the lock. Scarpa and others have that function, but only on locks that also lock the forward motion of the cuff..