Fs: 186 Vicik, $325 shipped

Great condition. 10 days on skis. Bottoms look mint, tops have a couple small nicks. Drilled twice, both on the line for sth16 at 316 bsl and fks at 305 bsl.

That's crazy cheap. Someone buy them.

DANGIT where were you two weeks ago.

Oh, probably skiing.

I love my Viciks. Someone pick these up.

Bump with pics. Plaid is the new black
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vicik top.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	438.6 KB 
ID:	96003   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vicik bottom.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	400.4 KB 
ID:	96004  

yeah, these are about 100.00 underpriced. I feel sorry for all the idiots that will be begging for these next December.

Does anyone have a weight on these? Similar to a W105 DPS hybrid? Real interested... I was hoping this thread would get buried to buy me some time.

No heavier, with better crud busting capabilities as a result.

^^^ agree with whacked. Viciks kill crud and are silky as hell in powder. I don't know the exact weight, but they are pretty damn light.

ON3P skis are stiff, heavy and damp, but with great pop. Even the early examples were extremely well made. Maybe they're light compared to the burlier Rossis or Dynastars. But they're not light compared to skis that are actually light.

^^^ Stiff and damp, yes. Heavy, no. My Viciks are pretty damn light compared to any ski. What exactly do you consider a light ski?

Hell of a asking price . . . somebody will be happy.
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."

I don't think mine are too heavy either. They don't ski like a light ski though. You don't get bounced around like you might think considering they have some carbon in them. Perfect daily driver in my mind. And I can't say enough good thinks about the build quality, especially compared to some of the other indie brands out there.

Light = DPS W105's 188cm 4lbs each. I hear about my potential warranty replacement on some skis tonight. If it doesn't go well (the skis are out of warranty, I am basically just saying cmon, please!!) I will definitely take these, assuming someone else doesn't snap them up.

My DPS 190 Lotus 120's are just over 8lbs for the pair.
    191 Lhasas are 8.3 lbs.
    I believe hybrid 120's weigh 9lbs.
    My ON3P Billy Goats, smaller in every dimension, were just over 10lbs. I understand Scott has found ways to his skis a bit lighter, but the difference is quite noticeable if your hauling it uphill. I think mass can do good thing for skis, but compared to skis that are built specifically to be light, ON3P skis are not light. If were going to build a touring setup for straight crushing, Viciks or Moment Belafontes would be my top choices as they're able charges but not complete anchors like XXL'S or RC112's.

Yeah, sorry for the thread hijack (but you get lots of free bumps) but I am wondering if I should go with the RC112's for resort and a DPS carbon for touring. Rather than the Vicik's which are kinda in the middle.

Sold to C. O. Jones. Thanks for everybody's interest. Yesterday I couldn't give them away. Today I could have sold them five times..