New Beastie Boys

Make Some Noise

Rap is still standard BB nonsensical stuff but love the sound.
    http://blog.beastieboys.com/post/439...ly-part-of-the

doughboyshredder Guest
    So stoked for the new album.

Maybe they just started sucking or my musical sensibilities changed but once Hello Nasty came out, I listened to it all of a handful of times and have since stopped caring one iota about the B-boys. Sad really because I loved Paul's Boutique and Check Your Head.
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by crackboy View Post
    As FFYRTP was the theme song of my 8th grade year, I am so unbelievably stoked for the full version of this. Ridiculous amount of celebrity cameos involved as well...
    Montani Semper Liberi

I just came here to to post this... f@cking AAAA stoked on this..

gameface, they evolved, so did you, just not in the same direction.... after I saw them live again a few years ago at Red Rocks and then the next night at the Fillmore in Denver, I got very stoked on them again!
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Rope a Dope, it's the Newest in New!

doughboyshredder Guest

so fucking sick.

Funny, I heard a while back they had a new album coming out but didn't know when, and now I see this while my computer is randomly playing a Beasties track out the the several hundred albums on my computer. Now I gotta go check this album out.
    Umm, looks like I jumped the gun, still gotta wait a while.
    “I really lack the words to compliment myself today.” - Alberto Tomba

boom
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

doughboyshredder Guest
    beastieboys.com for all the new shit. New fight for your right revisited video is posted there. 30 minutes of hilarity with super dope beats. Also the mp3's for make some noise and say it.
    Tomorrow morning 7:30 west coast time they are putting something out via livestream for an hour. All they are saying so far is listen,listen,listen to the beats. An early listen to the whole album? A live show? I don't know, but I will be up and listening to it.

license to ill came out when i was in 5th grade. they were my absolute favorite shit from then till i went to college, started doing lots of drugs, and broadening my musical horizons. i hardly listen to them anymore. i'd love for this new album to be great so i could rekindle the old beasties flame. i saw them at key arena about 6 years ago and they killed it...the energy of 16 year olds still
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

doughboyshredder Guest
    they streamed the entire new album through a ghetto blaster on the floor of nicks stadium this morning. They are still streaming it on their site. The new album is amazing. Pauls Boutique level.

I'm firing up the new video, totally stoked.

Sure the most recent albums have been shit but I'm stoked about the time and effort they're putting into this. Hopefully it will also be reflected in the music.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

doughboyshredder Guest
    In response to a leak of the "clean" version of the new album, the "dirty" version is now available for streaming from their site. Holy shit, they fucking killed it. Best album since Paul's. Hands down.

Love the Beasties.

Hope when they tour again I can see them @ MSG.

I got rhymes galore.......

Track 13 will make your eyes water!

doughboyshredder Guest
    So many winners, but yeah multilateral nuclear disarmament is in my top 5, along with ok, nonstop disco powerpack, and don't play no game that I can't win.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Z trippin

beastie boys mega mix. downloadable

http://ztrip.bandcamp.com/album/z-tr...e-boys-megamix