Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    McPoser, if you're a 26.0, I can set you up.

I've got some 26.5's too.

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    I will take the challenge of the 222 Buzzards!!!!
    So you will ride the 222 Buzzards but you are scared shitless of my 184 Mach Looneys? Actually, with a fresh PlumeTune and a set of Dobish Plates to move the bindings forward, they are a lot easier to handle now.

I will be there but have to leave early to get to Moab before dark. Planning on being in costume.

I boiled my thermometer, and sure enough, this spot, which purported to be two thousand feet higher than the locality of the hotel, turned out to be nine thousand feet LOWER. Thus the fact was clearly demonstrated that, ABOVE A CERTAIN POINT, THE HIGHER A POINT SEEMS TO BE, THE LOWER IT ACTUALLY IS. Our ascent itself was a great achievement, but this contribution to science was an inconceivably greater matter.

--MT--

Awww yeaaahhhhhh boys.
    Ya'll better be ready to bring the thunder.

CFree - yes, Rojo picked em up yesterday along with a set of ladies boards for his lady.
    "It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by DAFTC View Post
    Want to but not sure I'll make this...but, up for grabs:

-an ancient aqua racing one piece w/attached cape; fit someone around 5'6" reasonably or my 6'1" entirely unreasonably; some sore of pre-Schoeller stretchy fabric

-red w/black accents one piece; similar sizing, actually had to take this off after a few LL runs one day b/c of fear of taintal damage

Not going to mail these, but welcome to PU in FTC or probably CP this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    i must have the aqua onesie with attached cape.
    I could probably make the red/black one work, I'm ~5'10". I'm not in the area for pickup, if you're getting the cape could you grab 'em both? Got beer for both of ya...

Does anyone have any longboards for a dirtbag maggot to borrow? I'm totally there if so.

lemonboy! Hook it up! I wanna ski with the big boys on LBD but my longest planks are 203s! Can I borrow one of those alpine-mounted big boards? If any ladiez are wanting to join in the fun but coming up short I have a pair of sexay kneissel 203s to lend
    The killer awoke before dawn.
    He put his boots on.

E - Bring those bitches...if I'm capable of skiing by Saturday, I'll take em for a spin!

Diesel's on the 203 White (Death) Stars!
    The killer awoke before dawn.
    He put his boots on.

Yeah, they'll all be there so whoever gets em first gets whatever.

"It is not the result that counts! It is not the result but the spirit! Not what - but how. Not what has been attained - but at what price.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn

ok, i was on the fence, but when i found the BACON FLAVORED VODKA i reconsidered.

Yellow Head 222's. see ya!
    on the sidewalk, sunday morning, lies a body oozin' life

see you pussies tomorrow.

Will be rocking the loaner bar from early till 9-9:30 ish, otherwise: between 1 & 2 @ 9:45. Looks like fartbag weather tomorrow. Whheeee.
    - A. Solzhenitsyn