let's help the tgr boys out here

http://www.skiingmag.com/skiing/

poll on who makes the best ski movies on the bottom right of the page. w.m. is in the lead, i think this needs to be fixed.

I think the poll is bogus. I voted for TGR over a hundred times (yeah, I have some time on my hands today) and the poll results still show only 11.4% for TRG.
    Of all the muthafuckas on earth, you the muthafuckest.

Quote Originally Posted by snow_slider
    I think the poll is bogus. I voted for TGR over a hundred times (yeah, I have some time on my hands today) and the poll results still show only 11.4% for TRG.
    Could be counting only one per IP...

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Quote Originally Posted by snow_slider
    Just added my vote and it's still at 11.4%
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

I hate TRG flicks.

SO...... do they win some kind of prize? Honestly, I think the poll is a lame idea. I like all those companies and watch all their flicks. It's too general. It's not like for movie of the year or anything.
    "Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy