My cat keeps crapping on the couch

I got a 4 month old kitten from Petco. They were going to put the poor little girl to sleep. So I saved her.

Well she was fine but about 5 days ago the little stinker started taking a crap on the couch downstairs. She pisses in her litter box just fine. But she waits with the skill of 10 ninjas untill the wee hours of night to take shit on the couch.

Can anyone save the couch?

Yeah I can. Get a dog next time.
    Just ski down there and jump of a somethin' fer cryin' out loud!

-Pain McShlonkey

duct tape it to the couch for a couple of days, guarantee it'll never go near it again.

Yea, get or rent a steam cleaner. I got one from Sears that works great. Find the pet stain pre-spray. My fucking animals are having a shit and pee war. 1 dog and two cats. I was ready to boot my one fucking cat off a bridge into a cold river. I have two kids also that I don't need living in shit. I'll say it's something you're doing or not doing for the animal. It's the only way they can communicate. Try different litter, different food. Lock em' in the basement at night. All the process of elimination shiz. Good luck... I'm ready to give my worst one away because I believe that the cat needs one on one. Kitty's not down with the Baconzoo.

There's this stuff called "Nature's Miracle" that you can use. Also, I suggest that to re-train the kitty you lock her in the bathroom w/ her litterbox at night for about 10 (or more) days -- if she does it again then repeat this. I know it sounds mean, but it's not. She needs to get re-programmed and that's how to do it. It will really work if you stick to it!

Final suggestion, don't fill litterbox all the way. Just put in a few cups and change it every night until this behavior goes away. Don't give up on her, they can definitely be re-trained w/some patience and persistence. You did a good thing, and good luck to ya.

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

throw it down the well
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=932&dateline=12042516  96

Quote Originally Posted by lax
    throw it down the well

Why is it Jewish?

next time you see it and it crapped on the couch just take cat by th neck take it to the shit and rub its face in it. Then lock it in the bathroom whatever where the kitty litter is.. it works really well in my past experiance.

Talking

All Dubu's past cats ran away and are living in the hills plotting a wicked revenge on him. All I can say is you better remove the door from your crapping cabinet, and make sure you keep a large stock of clean towels around at all times!

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

Quote Originally Posted by truth
    Why is it Jewish?
    Badump bump.
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

Make sure you clean the litter box every day, too. You know cats. They like to make sure you know when they don't like something.

catnip? Maybe kitty needs to get baked daily!

Quote Originally Posted by truth
    Why is it Jewish?
    what the fuck does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by yogachik
    what the fuck does this mean?
    It's a reference to a previous post with regards to an absolutely ridiculous episode of Da' Ali G show. Plus truth hates the jews.