Thumbs up Got a Package Today

...and on the label was a curious picture of Christina Ricci with an angry whelk spewing Bukkake on her forehead. I was still drunk from the Griswold theme party last night and I couldn't stop laughing as I signed the receipt form while the postal worker stared in disgust, holding his breath to avoid the acrid fumes from my mouth.

Basom is the man. The coat is sooo rediculously slutty and perfect and awesome. Cletus will get some nice shots this year for sure on his xmas tour.

Thanks, Base. You are a good mang.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater
    Basom is a woman! The coat he sent me is so furry and plush. It's so rediculously slutty and gay. Based off this, I'm sure Pedro will enjoy the METS. I can't but wonder and think it's funny how the Red Sox let him go. It's so awesome. Bill will be so jealous. He only wishes he had a furry coat.

Thanks, Base. You need to trick crashnburn'd out of more fat look brakes.

What jacket? I must have missed that thread, point me in the right direction, please.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    What jacket? I must have missed that thread, point me in the right direction, please.
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/showt...ghlight=jacket

sabbath bump
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Thumbs up

you are going to look hot in that jacket rev.

do you guys think maybe when crash gave me his extra wide brakes he was expecting something more in return than a mug of cheep beer?

Quote Originally Posted by basom
    do you guys think maybe when crash gave me his extra wide brakes he was expecting something more in return than a mug of cheep beer?
    I need a new sense of humor...

(or I just need to leave all electronic equipment powered off and stowed when I drink)