Talking It took me long enough....

BUT I FINIALLY GOT TO GO SKIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents finally gave in and let me drive up to NC on my own so that I can get some turns (and stop bugging them)

The skiing: for NC in DEC the skiing was GREAT!!! The snow actually snow, excepet for some of the steeper spots, they were ice. But I think I found the best snow on the mountain right inbetween the ice and woods. The temperature was mid 30's, a very comforatable temp. The slopes were not crowded at all, and there was some sort of race camp going on so there was a smaller number of [redneck] Hey yall watch this!! [redneck] skiers about.

The best parts: I still havent taken a shower yet. I saw a patroler slide almost all the way down Tom Terrific on his stomach.

The bad parts: I got there after the lifts started running. This one "not very attractive" girl was hitting on me on the lift

Congrats on the skiing, it was prolly about as good there as it was here (utah). Not that i'd trade you though.

Oh, and when you get older you'll realize that a girl hitting on you is never a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by flykdog
    Oh, and when you get older you'll realize that a girl hitting on you is never a bad thing.
    When you say old, do you mean like my grandparents old, becaue then I would enjoy it, but this girl.... Ehh...she was kind of weird (I usually dont talk about people behind there backs, but this had to be said)

Paper bag it bud and you can have sex with (enter really hot super model here) over and over again.
    Just ski down there and jump of a somethin' fer cryin' out loud!

-Pain McShlonkey

Just walked back in the door m'self. My first trip out was a 5hr night session, but it was good to get back on the hill. Good use of $18, as far as I'm concerned. Not too many people, not too cold. (Not too much terrain EITHER, but I'll take it.)

We're supposed to get our first NATURAL snowfall of the year tomorrow & it'll also be the first time I get my boy out on skis! Can't wait!
    We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need? ~ Lee Iacocca