Thread: Las Lenas

Las Lenas

My man and I are trying to spend this summer down at Las Lenas in Argentina. Can anyone help us find a place to stay? Thanks!

Read the rules JONG!

3. Post naked pics for answers
    3c. If you're a dude, fuck off.

Mademarion - Get in touch with Jose who manages an apartment in Las Lenas. PM me for his details.

Oh, and have a great time down there.

Helldawg Guest
    No one here has ever been to Las Lenas, sorry! It sounds scary...

Apartment available in Las Lenas

Hi,

I've actually got an apartment in Las Lenas I'm looking to rent out for the season - you can see background and pics on a previous post.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...or-2011-Season

rates can be negotiated (within reason). It sleeps 6, but you could either enjoy the extra space and privacy (a rarity in Las Lenas gringo community), or you can rent out beds in the upstairs room and cover your rent for the season pretty easy.

If you're interested let me know by IM or responding to either this or my other post

Jason

A few options.

Jose Beccar rents out single beds in Corbus, or Mark at Southamericaski.com can sort out hotel rooms, or if you are looking to get your own apartment for the season you're in luck because I'm not using mine due to work commitments and am looking to rent it out. Its in Corbus, just above Jose's place and is convenient to pretty much everthing. Drop me a line if you want more info

stay.laslenas@gmail.com