SKI PRESS to make SKIS

Anyone know anything about a ski press where to get one, how much, how to make it? I have a shop to make one in. What to do, how to do it, where to get info, etc.....

thanks!!!!!
    I love my family. Kids are the best.
    http://www.praxisskis.com

If I had one laying around my house I would let you borrow it, but ... I dont. Sorry.

Revolution Skis

they will press your skis.

or wire Igneous $50,000 and have your own.
    Last edited by Skip Dooley; 12-18-2004 at 10:21 PM.

I thought you were saying that "Ski Press" the magazine made skis. That woulda been interesting.

Oh, and to answer your question I don't know where you could find a ski press.

Didn't Mulletizer make one?
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

You don't need a press, you can use Vacuum-Bagging. Look up DIY ski construction, loads can be found on google.

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

have fun planing in the camber, bending the tip, and matching ski flex also.

Vacume bagging is a shity method for making skis. However a ski press can be easily built if you are smart enough to actually be building skis in the first place. There is no comercial supliers for ski presses they are all custom built to spec.
    The Ski Journal theskijournal.com
    frequency TSJ frqncy.com

Check this out.....it's for snowboards but it can be used for making, designing skis too.
    If you make a press like these guys, you must post pictures.

http://www.grafsnowboards.com/

www.snowboardmaterials.com usually has machinery, but it might not be long enough to make skis. Good source of materials as well

The Graf press is nearly identicale to those used by mervin and others it is a very cheap method of making a decent press. However I have my doubts that the presses sold on snowboardingmaterials.com can actually generate and maintian adequate pressure.
    The Ski Journal theskijournal.com
    frequency TSJ frqncy.com