WTB: Lange RS 130 or RX PRO 130 in a 27 shell

I've decided it's time to quit free skiing my Doby 150's and go to something a little more forgiving. My feet can't take too much more of this. Let me know what you got.

LT

I have a pair of this years Lange RS 130 in a 26.5 (306mm) shell.... NOTE: Lange's break on the 1/2 size so the 26.5 and the next size up is 27.5, These have 15-20 days on them and are in great shape since I ended up skiing mostly tele this year.

If you are interested, I can get pix etc. I was thinking maybe $400 shipped? Let me know...

Mountain bike city in calgary might have some left?
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Onehot,

Didn't know they changed on the half size. The one I demo'd was a 27.5 so I think that's where I need to go. If I get a chance I will try on a Lange in a 26/305 shell

LT

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Thomas View Post
    Onehot,

Didn't know they changed on the half size. The one I demo'd was a 27.5 so I think that's where I need to go. If I get a chance I will try on a Lange in a 26/305 shell

LT
    Yeah, definitely demo them if you can. I have skied in Langes for years and was always in a 26 shell (for a more comfort fit vs my 25's when I was racing). With the new 97mm last, this boot feels much roomier. Basically these have padded out too much for me, and I need to drop down to the next 25.5 shell. Otherwise these boots kill it! Let me know if you think these might work.... I am in no rush to sell....

I tried on the 26.5 and it's a no go....unless I want all my toes fused together. Next time.

hi
    i'm interested in the rs 130.
    are they this year model and have you had them fitted?
    ...dgw

Quote Originally Posted by dwatdav View Post
    hi
    i'm interested in the rs 130.
    are they this year model and have you had them fitted?
    ...dgw
    not sure if you were emailing about my 26.5 boots.... but yes, they are this years. got them in Nov. pretty much stock with no grinding etc. PM if you were interested.

I have some Lange RS 130s in stock and will give maggots a great deal. Pm me if interested

RICHARD