Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!

$299 Kirkwood Network Passes for 2011-2012

I just received word today about the 2011-2012 Kirkwood Network Pass. By the way, I've been hooking up maggots with this deal for years.
    They are offering the same early price as last year. $299 for an unrestricted pass if you purchase before April 30th. Here is the login info and some of the details:

Network Log In: fargan
    Network Password: kirkwood68
    Purchase Your Pass Here:
    http://www.kirkwood.com/networkpass
    or
    https://skikirkwood.com/e-commerce/grpLogin2.aspx

2011-12 Adult Network Season Pass

Valid: Everyday NO BLACK OUT DATES!

Network Season Pass Benefits:
    Purchase up to 2 all day discounted tickets each day: $20 off Monday-Friday and $10 off weekends and holidays for friends.
    20% off Sunday-Friday/Non-Holiday lodging rates (based on availability).
    10% off Kirkwood logo wear.
    Exclusive Passholder Pricing at Shopkirkwood.com

I'll post any other details as soon as I hear about them as well as cross post in the season pass thread.

that's actually pretty fucking tempting... 5 hours from SLC or so?

nevermind just googlemapped it... thought reno/tahoe was a lot fucking closer, wtf

That is a serious deal, I wish mammoth wasn't such a ripoff. Or I wish I lived closer to Kirkwood, mebbe it's time to move

Rusty knows he has a captive audience.

Although as the price creeps up plane tickets on SW, cheap motel in Sandy, and a trip up LCC gets more reasonable.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

damn.
    im about to pay 299 ultra pre-season for 1k vert with a average of 450" that equals 100" water. dead in the middle of oregon. (hoodoo)

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    damn.
    im about to pay 299 ultra pre-season for 1k vert with a average of 450" that equals 100" water. dead in the middle of oregon. (hoodoo)
    I've been to hoodoo! That place is fun! Those little cliffs on the right side of that one lift, and the peaky peak with a bit of a walk are fun too... but I don't know that I could stand a season there; especially with that long drive from anywhere in Oregon.

okbye

EDIT: HA 1977, that's when I was farted out of my mother's womb!
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post

Although as the price creeps up plane tickets on SW, cheap motel in Sandy, and a trip up LCC gets more reasonable.
    Yup, so does a trip to the inlaws in Winter park, free lodging doesn't hurt. That's actually what we did for a few years, hit CO a bunch and an epic trip to UT.

I wouldn't buy a kirkwood pass if I were you.

It has been a terrible snow year and the terrain is just brutally flat and not fun.

^
    I hope that anyone reading the above comment has a fully functioning sarcasm detector.

650 inches to date and there is a lot more snow on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ectreeskier11 View Post
    nevermind just googlemapped it... thought reno/tahoe was a lot fucking closer, wtf
    Apparently, you don't know about the long boring drive that it is. Your post gave me a good chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by ectreeskier11 View Post
    that's actually pretty fucking tempting... 5 hours from SLC or so?
    610 miles from SL,UT, to Kirkwood. about 8.5-9 hrs on dry roads. Splats right, boring drive on I80.

I think it's time to get familiar with Hwy 50

Quote Originally Posted by mikemcee View Post
    I think it's time to get familiar with Hwy 50
    If you leave early enough to avoid the trucks and most of the chain ups it's only 45 minutes to an hour more drive. Key is get through Placerville before 6am.

Yo Vets, if a non-passholder buys a 11/12 Network Pass, will they work for the rest of this current season?

EDIT: I just saw the deal on the website for the discounted spring pass. Vets do you know if that option is available with a network pass and if so, how much $$?
    Last edited by SchralphMacchio; 03-25-2011 at 01:08 PM.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    damn.
    got my hoodoo pass for next year! after 4 years with a bachelor pass, it's time for a change. i ski more in the BC these days anyway. kinda excited to lap those little cliffs under the lights!!!

Bump 5678

Vets, I Know that there are no blackout dates, but the liability release form on-line has a bunch of blackout days listed. I talked to the Season Pass office, but it has not yet been changed. Even in good faith, I cannot Accept it in it's current form. A little pressure from your side would also help to get this corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    Vets, I Know that there are no blackout dates, but the liability release form on-line has a bunch of blackout days listed. I talked to the Season Pass office, but it has not yet been changed. Even in good faith, I cannot Accept it in it's current form. A little pressure from your side would also help to get this corrected.
    That doesn't sound right. I'll try to make contact with people at Kirkwood I have talked to before.

I contacted Kirkwood and was told that they use only one liability form for all of the different types of passes that they issue. I was reassured that the restricted language only applies to those guests who purchase a restricted pass and it does not apply to the network passes which have no restrictions or blackout dates.

I looked into the language you are referring to and it states:

“IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PASS HOLDER TO KNOW ALL RESTRICTIONS ON A RESTRICTED PASS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING BLACKOUT DATES; DECEMBER 27, 2011- JANUARY 1, 2012, JANUARY 14, 2012-JANUARY 16, 2012 AND FEBRAURY 18, 2012- FEBRUARY 20, 2012. “

It states clearly that it is the individual’s responsibility to know the restrictions on a restricted pass; the network pass is a completely unrestricted pass, so this clause would not apply to the network pass holder.

I hope that this will ease any concerns.

P.S. It was really great to use the unrestricted network pass on powder days such as those during this season's Presidents' Day weekend.

Trigger pulled for the missus and I. Thanks Vets!

Actually, I would have shown up anyway.
    Done.

mikemcee and powdrhound, thanks!

I got official word that Kirkwood will be reopening Memorial Day Weekend.
    Here it is:
    You read it right! We'll be re-opening for skiing and riding Memorial Day Weekend—so you can get one (or two) more days in for the season! Here are the details. 2010/11 or 2011/12 Winter Season Passes will be accepted, or you can buy a $35 lift ticket for the day. Chairs 10 and 11 will operate on Saturday May 28th and Sunday May 29th from 8am until 2pm.
    It sounds like we can use our passes.