Bad Crash at Top of Sublette, JH 3-17-11 9:40AM

Sorry for the anti-stoke...

I'm just wondering how the guy is doing. Anyone know?

If any of the guys that were on the chair with me when we saw it and flagged down patrol are on here, please PM me.
    Last edited by mangle; 03-17-2011 at 05:27 PM.

What happened?
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Ejected, head first in to a tree just below the top of the lift at mach speed. When we got to him maybe a minute later, he was responsive, but had no feeling below his neck.

I'm hoping this turns out for the best. Medical was able to tell me he was stable when they shipped him off to the ER.

Ouch. Got a first name or description?

+++vibes+++
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

You going to be around the Hostel tonight?

Didn't get his name, but I think he's local... Had one of those ogio vests with avy gear in it and was skiing like he knew what he was doing and where he was going prior to impact.

Please let me know if anyone knows more about this... I'd really like to hear that the guy is recovering.

Yeah Ill be around sometime tonight. Zach should be here soon then were heading out that way. Fill me in then. I only know one person that skis the village with one of the vests but I dont think "mach speed" exactly fits his skiing style.
    More stoke, less shit.