Fryday random thoughts

I havent had a beer since last Saturday....embarrasing.

So, my buddy is taking a picture of the dump he took and his camera slips out of his hand and lands in the toilet atop the fresh turd. The thing is, it's the night before his wedding, and the camera is one his fiance bought for him for $400. Upon extracting it....it was 3:30am and, yes, we were drunk...he then proceeds to run it under the sink to wash it off. Digital cameras don't like water. So now it's broken and he has to tell his girl that he wont be able to take pictures with that camera on their wedding day.

Jump forward 6 days. The camera has dried out and the now wife is looking at it and notices what the last picture taken was before it was "broken". I got an email from her the other day asking what happened to the camera. what should I tell her?
    "Oh yeah...and she gave me her number too!"

tell her...It's not too late to get the thing anulled (sp)?

Quote Originally Posted by jdabasin
    I havent had a beer since last Saturday....embarrasing.

So, my buddy is taking a picture of the dump he took and his camera slips out of his hand and lands in the toilet atop the fresh turd. The thing is, it's the night before his wedding, and the camera is one his fiance bought for him for $400. Upon extracting it....it was 3:30am and, yes, we were drunk...he then proceeds to run it under the sink to wash it off. Digital cameras don't like water. So now it's broken and he has to tell his girl that he wont be able to take pictures with that camera on their wedding day.

Jump forward 6 days. The camera has dried out and the now wife is looking at it and notices what the last picture taken was before it was "broken". I got an email from her the other day asking what happened to the camera. what should I tell her?

two drops. funny shit.

if you don't have someone to do it with, it's not worth doing
    to all my friends, it's not the end
    the earth has not swallowed me yet

Tell her you all thought you had a winning entry in the new Rate My Poo contest... http://www.ratemypoo.com
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky
    Tell her you all thought you had a winning entry in the new Rate My Poo contest... http://www.ratemypoo.com
    that was reprehensible. No wonder people make jersey jokes...

Everything's gonna be alright.....rock a bye.........kinda like Nashville with a tan......
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism