Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I guess there was a little drama last night. Coach sent more texts to my friend who’s moving in. he fwd them to the owner of the house, who might give my buddy the first month free rent for all the bs. Where’s my free rent for enduring her? But the texts refer to him and the “Jew landlord” being “ass buddies”. I assure you, the only homosexuals in this drama are the landlord and his flight attendant cousin neighbor.

She's not an anti-semiite, she insists she's Jewish. A fact she found out about in college as the result of some crazy story involving secrets her mom kept from the family. Her mom: picture a chain-smoking Lonnie Anderson at 80 years old with huge crazy hair and a face like an old catcher's mitt.

Quote Originally Posted by waltonhockey05 View Post
    Well at least she wasn't an anti-semite...that one was fun.
    I know a (jewish) guy whose first roommate in college, while not anti-semitic was from IIRC Pakistan and have never met a Jew before. Asked the guy I know, in all seriousness and not in a spiteful manner if he could see his horns.

I really wish I could've seen the reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    I know a (jewish) guy whose first roommate in college, while not anti-semitic was from IIRC Pakistan and have never met a Jew before. Asked the guy I know, in all seriousness and not in a spiteful manner if he could see his horns.

Hooo lee sheeit

Quote Originally Posted by snowsprite View Post
    Parvo!
    ...iving with whackos and getting rid of them is as gratifying as taking a huge dump.
    Sprite
    A girl dump! I bet it smells like sunshine and daisies....

I <3 Parvo threads.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Edgnar View Post
    Hooo lee sheeit
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. He thought it was pretty funny, but this was many years later that I heard the story and this guy is pretty laid back. I'm not sure how the average college freshman would respond to that.

"...no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To find reasons why it is useful or beneficial converts it at once from an avocation into an industry, lowers it at once to the ignominious category of an exercise undertaken for health, power or profit."
    -Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    Her mom: picture a chain-smoking Lonnie Anderson at 80 years old with huge crazy hair and a face like an old catcher's mitt.

So you did bang mom
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

i use mine to sharpen my skis

i think that every guy here would agree that this kook would be great in the rack....can u get your friend to start fucking her so that we can have some more drama........i bet she would take it in the ass...........bad pick in my head of mom
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    I must note she is a semi-decent cook and once in awhile would feed me.
    Did you get the runs soon after?
    Move along nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker/boarder View Post
    can u get your friend to start fucking her so that we can have some more drama
    I’m not going to do that.

She wears some type of product on her face all the time so she looks really shiny. You want to dab her face with a paper towel when you look at her. But a couple weeks ago my friend who is moving in had to sleep on my couch after getting over-served. We left my truck at the bar and walked home so Coach didn’t know anyone was in the house when she got home. So she went downstairs with her bf and left her door open (so the heat will go down there) and her wild screaming kept him up.

He’s one of the guys that was at my house when Coach moved in. And one of the first things he said is “dood, if you don’t hit that I’m gonna!” Be my guest, I told him. He had just gotten dumped so I'm sure not thinking clearly. But the idea of fucking her soon faded the next morning after sobering up.

She's mentioned on several occasions, in mixed company, she typically only dates black men because she loves huge cocks. Who doesn't?

Pure gold.

Pee in her butt.

Quote Originally Posted by RiderX View Post
    Pure gold.

[ and her wild screaming kept him up.

HeShe's mentioned on several occasions, in mixed company, she typically only dates black men because she loves huge cocks. Who doesn't?[/QUOTE]

i totoally understand you can't do that but it sounds like your boy is hung like a horse or she wouldn't have been so wild and loud......good for him for hittin it.....so your saying her face looks like a mayonaise truck hit her all shinny and glued up!!!!!!!!!
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by JayRex View Post
    Pee in her butt.
    I find people like you odd. You've been here for over a year with 15 posts. So what is your motivation to post when you do? Why this thread and this comment? I mean, if it was witty or even close to original I could see it but "pee in her butt"?
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by gameface View Post
    I find people like you odd. You've been here for over a year with 15 posts. So what is your motivation to post when you do? Why this thread and this comment? I mean, if it was witty or even close to original I could see it but "pee in her butt"?
    I wonder if JayRex is a member at DVDTalk. Because "pee in her butt" is a very common meme there; he may have gotten his forum meme's mixed up (when I post elsewhere, I must remind myself, for ex, that "hudge" is spelled "huge" ).
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I wonder if JayRex is a member at DVDTalk. Because "pee in her butt" is a very common meme there; he may have gotten his forum meme's mixed up (when I post elsewhere, I must remind myself, for ex, that "hudge" is spelled "huge" ).
    I don't really post on many other sites (just here and empty beer these days), but a lot of my friends and coworkers now use the phrase "butt hurt" thanks to me importing it from TGR. I've got the wife saying "JONG", but not der pooperhausen.

I'm curious: does she shave her pits?

I've got the wife saying "JONG", but not der pooperhausen.
    Shut the front door dumpy, wife? last year it was GF, I didn't get any announcement.

When I got home last night a whole bunch of my shit that Coach has taken (I’d say ‘borrowed’, but that implies she asked me first) over the past year was on my kitchen counter. Pyrex casserole dishes, couple wine glasses, coffee mugs, two hoodies, a jacket, and my spring gloves. All stuff that I missed last time I was down there and didn't even notice were missing. There were also 3 hop rising beers in my fridge.

Otherwise no word, texts, nothing. I haven’t gone downstairs so not sure if she’s totally gone or what. But I’m getting used to peeing on the back lawn again without getting any guff from my roommate. Don’t hate just cuz I can pee anywhere I can stand.

Coach’s pits are shaved, as well as bikini area… as she mentions that fact often, without you even asking.

The really big pita about this is the landlord - The Hebrew Homo - is coming at the end of the month to change locks, clean her place up and fix some shit, and annoy the living fuck out of me for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by QuikR12 View Post
    Shut the front door dumpy, wife? last year it was GF, I didn't get any announcement.
    No, using the phrase informally. If I don't propose by June (our 9th year together), my ass is headed to the bunny r... I mean curb

Does she like the Farmer's Market is a much more polite way to ask

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm curious: does she shave her pits?

CNY summit crashing the reception and being really inappropriate?

Quote Originally Posted by tief schnee View Post
    CNY summit crashing the reception and being really inappropriate?
    I'm down.
    Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.