Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    yeah we flew into Bangkok, hit some beaches down south (first segment), then north to Chiang Mai (night market), and northern Laos to Luang Prabang (last segment) where we flew to Ho Chi Minh. working on a vietnam edit right now.

the song is by Jose Gonzalez, called "stay in the shade" if you like that song you'll like all his stuff. and thanks for the kind words. cheers!

yeah great footage Nate, makes me want to get back over there again. I think a POV in the chu chi or vinh moc tunnels would provide some scope and perspective as to the claustrophobic conditions these people lived in for years. Amazing to think over 1500 babies were born and lived the first few years of their lives down there. Stoked to see what you did in vietnam, I took a boat from Cambodia down the Delta to get to there. Amazing the difference in culture and people between Hanoi and Saigon.

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    yeah we flew into Bangkok, hit some beaches down south (first segment), then north to Chiang Mai (night market), and northern Laos to Luang Prabang (last segment) where we flew to Ho Chi Minh. working on a vietnam edit right now.

the song is by Jose Gonzalez, called "stay in the shade" if you like that song you'll like all his stuff. and thanks for the kind words. cheers!
    Nate, I have heard a few of his songs, but have never found out who he is. Really like it! Chilled vibe.

Sweet travels mate. Looking forward to Vietnam. I had bad experiences there so dont have many nice things to say about Vietnam, but will go back again. Next time might be better. Also, your HD vids have really made me want to get the D700, which would be a huge upgrade from my oldschool D80. Once again, cheers. Cant wait to see the next installment!
    パウダーバカ!!

Pre-western states finally getting snow bumpity. I still love watching this thing.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Another what-the-hell-why-not bump ... HOF worthy.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Thanks for the bump. I don't know how I missed this!

Very fine.

Schralph, you're not as bad as Klammer makes you out to be, Awesome bump. Thanks
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

^ I'd withhold that judgment until you've seen me ski!!!

Though I'm about to depart on a nate-like trip to my dream vacation of Tromso/Lyngen Alps, Norway, and Svalbard ... in less than 24 hours ... I'm hoping that my footage is 1/10th as good as Nate's.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Japanuary cant wait! BUMP

bump for Japow dreams....
    "Nothing like a very, very amorous woman in a leg imobilizer who dozes off every 3 1/2 minutes."
    -Notchtop

Amazing. Brought back a lot of memories of my travels there, thanks for putting this together

SOLD!

Though I'm about to depart on a nate-like trip to my dream vacation of Tromso/Lyngen Alps, Norway, and Svalbard ... in less than 24 hours ... I'm hoping that my footage is 1/10th as good as Nate's.