Kitesurfing Cape Cod

Is anyone out there a New England rider? Weather is getting warm again and kiting is a great way to get on some smaller waves and have enough energy to really tear in. I need to get on my surf board more but always looking to help another surfer find kiteboarding. The Twin Tip design is more like snowboarding but the Surfboard is really some thing that I wish we had much clean waves here. If anyones out there hit me up.

Go have a drink at the Isobar in Chatham. You're likely to find some riders there.

I never have but I'm always looking for more stuff to do in the summer...I'd also like to try some photography of kitesurfing and water sports and stuff too.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny D View Post
    Is anyone out there a New England rider? Weather is getting warm again and kiting is a great way to get on some smaller waves and have enough energy to really tear in. I need to get on my surf board more but always looking to help another surfer find kiteboarding. The Twin Tip design is more like snowboarding but the Surfboard is really some thing that I wish we had much clean waves here. If anyones out there hit me up.
    wow. jump start johnny D ! check out masskiting.com
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.