Best study break EVER!!!

All you college mags will appreciate this one.......
    So i'm studying for my last exam all cracked out in the library and this chick tells me to follow her into the basement where the rare books are. So we wind our way past all the crowds and into the back of the section. She then strips naked and we start going at it right there in between two rows of books......i'll leave the rest up to your imagination....bottom line - it sure was a better study break than say smokin a ciggy or gettin a cup o coffee at the Dunkin D's...
    Any of you out there share in the joys of late night library hook ups?

this thread = 0, without pictures

I think I read about that in Penthouse forum once.
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

get it while you can.
    Ski, Bike, Climb.
    Resistence is futile.

if ture, sweet as shit, and you know shes not that ugly, because no ugly chick would walk up to a guy and do that... nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Droopy
    if ture, sweet as shit, and you know shes not that ugly, because no ugly chick would walk up to a guy and do that... nice!
    Yeah granted i go to a small school so she wasn't a "random" chick since every one knows everyone here and yes she was pretty decent looking......
    hey crazy things happen when everyone is cracked out on study drugs, not sleeping and working all night.....

Tension breaker. Had to be done.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Fuck, I picked the wrong lib arts school. At least our food is better.

I nailed a grad student one night in her lab's darkroom. It was a few hours after one of the dept's Friday late afternoon beer-fests on the roof of the bio building. She and I were probably the only people working late that night when I ran into her in the hall. Later she stopped by my lab to talk. she seemed bored. I was like "yeah, whatever...leave me alone...I'm doing great stuff here...".

Anyway, she came back a while later to ask for help with the camera- she was trying to photograph a gel and something wasn't working right. I went over to take a look. As I checked out the camera, she got close and jammed her right titty into my arm. That felt good. The tone of her voice changed. I noticed the scent of her hair and it was good....

I spent the night at her place. We dated for a few weeks after that, but nothing came of it. She was hot, though.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.