Lodging available for the mini

Since Kristen and my schedule can be eradict at best, we usually hesitate to offer up lodging too far in advance.

I have the entire weekend off to party and ski, and we would like to offer up hospitality to our travelling brethren.

Either way, we have floor space (futon/couch/thermorest/pillows/blankets) for those arriving Friday and staying through the weekend.

We also have some Bird 2 for 1 tram passes as well.

We can also offer transportation around the area (we live on Fort union, couple miles down the road from Big cottonwood canyon)

We can prolly house up to 2

pm us if interested.

The only thing I may ask of said visitors is they bring old shoes so they can track dog shit into the management office when posing as prospective tenets.
    http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21742

It will be a good time for sure. See you all soon, and bonus points for real beer.

should i blow off work this weekend and go to the mini?? I have to work sat, sun, monday.... my skis need to be waxed, but other than that i have plane tickets i can use... it would be a good time.... damn, i want to do it so bad! and now that someone has so generously offered floor space, and half off tickets.... I mean would i really be a maggot if i let this opportunity go by? i could wake up in the morning and go to the airport until i found a flight, simple as that.... SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by Droopy
    should i blow off work this weekend and go to the mini?? I have to work sat, sun, monday.... my skis need to be waxed, but other than that i have plane tickets i can use... it would be a good time.... damn, i want to do it so bad! and now that someone has so generously offered floor space, and half off tickets.... I mean would i really be a maggot if i let this opportunity go by? i could wake up in the morning and go to the airport until i found a flight, simple as that.... SHIT
    Last time I checked, the still had wax in Utah.

Tresckow-I should've known....I was considering "El Taoseno"....anyhow-

N...where have you been man....I haven't had a chance to blather on about actually figuring the Spats out....shit's sake bro come up and ski it's not that bad! Plus, you're missing a golden opportunity to severely blow-doors on me in your freshly-post-Gordy mode.

BTW...if you have any summit related couch overflow send 'em to the Ghetto...I have a bigass sectional, a regular full-size, and *carpeted floors*. Oh yeah.

-Jer

For those who have not run into the Yetiman before, you will Sunday morning at Solitude. Bring cheap beer, because it's the only thing that keeps him sedated. He is an animal on skis otherwise.

I'm off the Spatulas since Moles and Nobis said it's ruining my skiing. Not like my skiing technique is something that I'm too worried about. With that in mind, I'll rock them out with you in the morning. Fuck the hardpack and groomers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tresckow
    For those who have not run into the Yetiman before, you will Sunday morning at Solitude. Bring cheap beer,
    **or box wine!!

because it's the only thing that keeps him sedated. He is an animal on skis otherwise.
    like a charging moose....today I came all truckin' out of, whatever that little steep pitch is underneath Summit chair (underneath the scary scary high spot....), and I think I just about scared some poor woman half to death. You should have seen the look of disgust and horror on her face as I power-gaped the hardpack-spat-turn past her at top speed. Sweet Lord I think I may have ruined her brand new Christmas longjohns. I should get a commission on helmet sales every time I do that to somebody....

I'm off the Spatulas since Moles and Nobis said it's ruining my skiing.
    That's about how I felt the other day, since we last skied I sort of resigned myself to figuring them out...Now I actually feel sort of comfortable with 'em, but when I switched back it was like I couldn't even handle my other skis. On the one hand they're amazing skis, on the other, they're kind of a nightmare-undoing years of progress...I've entered a bold new era of speed-gaping the floppy skidmasters. It's a little tough on my fragile ego.

Not like my skiing technique is something that I'm too worried about. With that in mind, I'll rock them out with you in the morning. Fuck the hardpack and groomers.
    So, I understand you're "master of the stankfoot"....you know, me and my roommate both have special shoes for the yardwork, if you know what I mean....And my coyote sports some monster loaf all over that MF.