Thread: NYC mags-

NYC mags-

I'll be working in Manhattan for a few hours this Saturday night. Anyone feel like meeting up for some late drinks (after 10:30, most likely), or are all of you heading up North to get in on this Nor'Easter that isn't going to hit anyway?
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

plake...i would be down, but first i'm only 18 and don't look anywhere near 21, and second i'll be up in smuggs hopefully getting the storm that you say we won't get, and third if we don't get the storm i'm screwed cause i def don't plan on doing any work this weekend for school on monday...but have fun in the big apple

Plakespear, i'll be in NYC and i'm definately in for some late drinks. I'm going to the Duke b-ball game at MSG and then dinner with some old friends, so let me know where you are planning on heading, hopefully we can get a few mags so we can all get pumped up for this supposed storm. I live in the U. East side so i mostly go out around there but i'm down for anywhere, since i'll be all around on sat. night.

I'll be around and would be up for something. 10:30 sounds great. Where did you want to??

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime06
    cause i def don't plan on doing any work this weekend for school on monday
    you just got into college. you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps
    Plakespear, i'll be in NYC and i'm definately in for some late drinks. I'm going to the Duke b-ball game at MSG and then dinner with some old friends, so let me know where you are planning on heading, hopefully we can get a few mags so we can all get pumped up for this supposed storm. I live in the U. East side so i mostly go out around there but i'm down for anywhere, since i'll be all around on sat. night.
    Just don't shake his hand if he tells you he has been in the library studying all day. You never know where it has been.

i might be in.. not sure whats going on w/ christmas parties yet.

anyone? Do we have a place yet? May as well get a drink or two somewhere...

I would rather stay close to home somewhere on the UES

How about that place we met up with SuPu a few months ago- Back Page?
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"

Never been to the back page but i'm in..where's it at?...CUBUCK where u usually go in the UES? My usualls are Session 73, Bar Coastal, Mustangs, Bro Jimmys, Harbor.....

Back Page is 3rd and 83rd. I wouldn't mind doing Bro jimmy's or mustangs as well. Back Page is a good place to meet up at say 10:30?? or 11. We can easily walk to mustang for tequila or bro Jimmy's for some Soco or PBR. Raps pm me your cellie and I'll hit you guys up tomorrow. Plake I'll shjoot you a call tomorrow afternoon

CUBUCK, your PM box is full so i couldn't give you my cell and i'm not publishin it out here.... i'll PM it to Plakespear in case....but empty your box and i'll re-send it......

pm box is clear

Quote Originally Posted by Raps
    Never been to the back page but i'm in..where's it at?...CUBUCK where u usually go in the UES? My usualls are Session 73, Bar Coastal, Mustangs, Bro Jimmys, Harbor.....
    What frat were you in? Ha, ha.
    Don't forget to get the wings at Back Page.
    Can't do it tonight as I'm at work now, and the past two days of skiing mean I shouldn't keep neglecting my home duties.
    But yesterday at Sugarbush made it worthwhile.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki
    What frat were you in? Ha, ha.
    Don't forget to get the wings at Back Page.
    Can't do it tonight as I'm at work now, and the past two days of skiing mean I shouldn't keep neglecting my home duties.
    But yesterday at Sugarbush made it worthwhile.
    Dex, you're just getting too old to appreciate PBR and drunk hot chicks

PM just sent CUBUCK.....DEX...you are pretty right on i am in a frat - kinda a give away with that list o bars.....see you guys later

Ha, ha.
    Actually, now I'm crying.
    I was just joking about the frat thing, but I guess it's just too true. That's why I try not to go out around here...
    [quote][//quote]

Well, in the grand tradition of East coast maggot gatherings, this one fell apart last minute. I didn't get out until midnite, by that time I was so tired I just sped back to Philly.

Sorry I had to drop. Its either get the work done now or miss my vacation between xmas and new years. I opted to throw the weekend away. Next time guys next time.

Yeah it'll happen sometime.....i was out last night.....but then again i'm just a worthless college student back home on break......props to you guys for workin your asses off on a weekend....come on up to VT over the holiday - snow's gettin pretty good now - i'll be at Okemo where no one goes but i've been skiing there all my life - but i'll be headin up to stowe/jay too so i'm sure some of you are headin up that way...
    P.S. - Plakespear - sorry for calling you when you were in a meeting
    Take it easy guys - oh and it's snowing in NYC right now....woooo