Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Yo, Stunts and fattwins, glad to hear you guys are OK.
    I could see your escape from the 20th floor in my mind's eye, Jeff.
    That was quite the description.

edit:
    With a death toll and destruction expected to far exceed that of 9/11 here in the states, one can only imagine how hard this is for Japan.

More bad news with one reactor in partial meltdown(pumping in seawater is the last resort) and two others on the brink. Very bad.
    watch out for snakes

Dont believe all the media spin it as bad up in the north and it is going to be a long time untill life returns to normal but we have to move forward for the people up there. Just like they did after the California earthquakes in the 1990's. It is all right to be scared but we have to keep moving forward.
    Japan and America are key allies, I dont know the numbers but I know the US forces are playing a big roll right now which Im sure is much appreciated. It is really hard to get stoked on skiing the horror and sadness is everywhere. Im not religious any more but I did get down and say a little pray to whatever god there might be. In times like this it becomes hug the ones you love really life is too short.
    For a better understanding on the nuke situation read this.
    http://morgsatlarge.wordpress.com/20...lear-reactors/

Quote Originally Posted by fattwins View Post
    Dont believe all the media spin it as bad up in the north and it is going to be a long time untill life returns to normal but we have to move forward for the people up there. Just like they did after the California earthquakes in the 1990's. It is all right to be scared but we have to keep moving forward.
    Japan and America are key allies, I dont know the numbers but I know the US forces are playing a big roll right now which Im sure is much appreciated. It is really hard to get stoked on skiing the horror and sadness is everywhere. Im not religious any more but I did get down and say a little pray to whatever god there might be. In times like this it becomes hug the ones you love really life is too short.
    For a better understanding on the nuke situation read this.
    http://morgsatlarge.wordpress.com/20...lear-reactors/
    Hey Nick - glad things are okay at the lodge. I hope the same is true with all of Hiro's and Yoshii's families. Send them my best. Keep my buds Tommy and Greg safe.

-Brian

They are fine right now. Yoshi's and my famliy in Japan are fine thanks. Just hope Tokyo can keep it's cool under this pressure cooker of panic.

In a way, today was the worst day of them all for a Tokyo resident. Today I returned to the shitty bubble era skyscraper that is my office. Everyone is on edge on reports of further meltdowns in the Fukushima reactor, hitherto dormant volcanoes becoming active, a report that we face a 70% chance of a 7m aftershock, and then aftershock. I don't think I can really explain what aftershock is like to a recent earthquake victim. All earthquakes start the same, with a slow, methodical shifting that generally fades. Friday taught us that they do not always fade. Sometimes they accelerate toward armageddon. As such, every person that that walked past my desk today creating any kind of disturbance to the floor caused a scare. When we were hit by a 6.2 aftershock at 10:30 I almost shat myself. The next one at 4 was too much, I head to the bar and decided that every day I was alive this week I would celebrate.
    Days on snow this season: 54 Last Season: 83

www.poachninja.com

That is some serious shit stunkcok.

Looking at these disaster, what strikes me is the overwhelming scale of the debris. How do you even begin to clean up and organize all this debris so you can rebuild?
    I'm also beyond impressed with the Japanese people. No looting, no rioting for supplies...at least that I've seen. Society hasn't broken down despite the destruction of all the fact that the system has been destroyed. I'd only hope americans would act the same way but I'm doubtful.

Hopefully they can reign in this Nuke mess and get body recovery and re-building underway as soon as possible.