Exclamation UTAH MINI FUNDRAISER!!! Avie related. Please, please read.

I was recently reminded by a very well repected maggot that we should be doing a fundraiser. In light of recent circumstances, I call upon you maggots for help.

Here is what I am thinking:

Teledave has MINI stickers for sale at $1 a piece. I ask you to dig deep and pull out $2 for each sticker bought.

Once TD has made his money back for getting the stickers, I vote to have all proceeds donated to the memory of Zachery, who we tragically lost to the mountain this year. RIP Zach. It hit home on many fronts as one of our dear maggots was involved in this incident.

I am open to any and all suggestions. I think it would be appropriate for said maggot to help us decide where these funds will go.

I also ask you to spend the money you were to spend on that last beer at GMD and donate that as well. I know I will.

In for $20. Anyone else?

If you can't make it to the MINI and would still like to donate, I can get you my address (or the address of said place where funds will go) and you can send a check for any amount. It all helps.

Reach deep and please discuss.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

I'm in...let me know.

Donations here

Zachary Scott Eastman 6/29/81 ~ 12/10/04

In lieu of flowers, the family requests that you consider contributions to the Avalanche Forecast Center, 2242 W. North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84116, 801-364-1581, in Zach's name, in recognition of his love of Utah's natural beauties. In the words of Zach's favorite musician, Bob Marley, "every little thing is gonna be all right.."

Thank you APD, heal as you can.

From APD:

his parents had asked for any donations to go to the utah avalanche center. they do more than just the forcast. they also give talks and raise awareness of the issues. that is where i will make my donation in his name.

thank you for the thought,

APD
    Last edited by Buzzworthy; 12-16-2004 at 03:40 PM.

Done deal.

Thanks for the info.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead
    Done deal.

Thanks for the info.
    You are the man. You are welcome too.

Good call. I'm assuming someone will be collecting at the GMD tomorrow? Is it Teledave or do others have the stickers and are willing to take the extra contributions?
    He who has the most fun wins!

In for $20!!