Thread: Bad ski dream

Bad ski dream

i dreamt that I took my skis out on opening day (east coast style - aka a patch of ice) and they weren’t waxed, the first couple runs they were ok then they started to slow down until they came to a screeching halt. I took off my skis and the base of them was pealing off down to a wood core. I was running around screaming for someone to get some glue and wax, and the skis were falling apart in my hands. Very scary

moral of the story, wax your skis

My dream last night involved your two friends in that one picture... just FYI.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

I always have dreams like that. I once dreamt that my buddy snuck into my house and put on my skis and tried to ski down the bare street. I was pissed. Then I woke up. I also dream that I get to the hill and realize that I forgot my skis. That one sucks too.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

I had a ski dream a few nights ago. Some rasta dude was teaching me to tele on some super fat skis. I couldn't get the hang of it for the longest time - my skis were all over the place and I was eating snow ever few turns. Finally, the rasta guy gave me a Mickey Mouse watch with a bright red band. I put the watch on and started tearing shit up on the tele skis.
    Of all the muthafuckas on earth, you the muthafuckest.

Hey, I've been looking for that watch!