Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by yogachik
    It's just that we're not your therapy session. There's some major issues in your TRs that have absolutely nothing to do with stoke.
    Come on YC...if I drop some of the color, you would say that there was not enough honest insight. No posssible way to make everyone happy, sorry about that.

So, how about picking on some of the other posts that have no stoke, or being critical of yourself once in a while.

Or even better--How about adding some positive stoke to the thread of your own that is relating to a similar experience or unique insight of your own...or reflect and add something constuctive, please (like you have in posts above which were taken to heart)...rather than critizing, complaining, and attacking.

jm2c,

peace,
    BS.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

just upload them to the User Galleries on this web site...then link to the photos from your posts.
    Thank You...advice will be heeded.

...A common complaint among forum users is the 10-character minimum for a post
    LMAO.

peace,
    BS.

Quote Originally Posted by BodhiSnowdude
    rather than critizing, complaining, and attacking.
    Blondie was a last minute ditch-bitch, . I tossed about the idea of kidnapping Dude and taking him to the mtn with me, but figured it would piss off the old lady too much esp since she thinks he tends to me more than her…jealous chicks, eh?
    but if Shifty still has issues and holds a grudge with me, then why the hell would he pull in when I was already there?
    I keep trying to cut thru all the shit, and get harshly shut-out.
    right back at ya, D. You too, Blondie. Done and done.

edit: by the way, good usage of a few hours searching my posts to see where I shared, and others shared, in another thread from September.
    Last edited by yogachik; 12-17-2004 at 02:38 AM.

Seriously guy...even AKPM keeps it short and sweet, and that kid talks about EVERYTHING!
    "I smell varmint puntang."

good usage of a few hours searching my posts to see where I shared, and others shared, in another thread from September.
    Please read carefully before you repond in like so damn defensively. Chill, chick...it was not an attack. Construtively, on this forum and others, and in person, you have a habit of being just a bit critical of those around you. Lighten up a bit, be more constructive and positive...that was my main point. Take it for what you will...or you can just jump right back on that defensive horse of "let's not talk about me, let's talk about you..."

Chill...

Again, jm2c, which is not worth much coming from a JONG here.

peace,
    BS.

Hey Bodhi, fine wind baggage as usual. Maybe a little to much bitch'n, but hey we can always skip over, or as you say, if you don't like, don't read.

Glad I don't have to drive 5+ hours to go skiing tho. the max for any area we would normally hit for the day is probably 3 1/2, and that's to go to Kicking Horse from my place. We have 3 areas within 2 hours, 7 areas within 3 1/2 hours, another 4 by the time we get to 5 hours and if you want to do a long weekend and a 7-8 hour drive we can reach another 5.

ee

Glad I don't have to drive 5+ hours to go skiing tho...We have 3 areas within 2 hours, 7 areas within 3 1/2 hours, another 4 by the time we get to 5 hours...
    One of the primo reasons I really want to come visit you and your brother in the great north...maybe sooner than I thought if my visa comes through.

True, we might have to drive 5hrs to get to the white goodies...but some nice things about living here: the beach is only 30mins away, and the weather enables me to ride my bicycle to work all year long...this morning a bit warmer and was a great ride, peddled 30km in a vacuum today with a 30-35km/hr tailwind from the Santa Annas blowing, I was flying frictionless...ahhhhhhh.

Btw, I got a notice in the mail that the brew made it to Temecula...it is at my local PO, just got to go pick it up...can't wait to see the kind goodies there enclosed. A thousnad thanks, again, I owe you one when you make it down to my neck of the woods.

peace,
    BS.

Please read carefully before you repond in like so damn defensively. Chill, chick...it was not an attack. Construtively, on this forum and others, and in person, you have a habit of being just a bit critical of those around you.
    Uh, if it wasn't an attack, then this post certainly is. I've only had about two conversations with you in 5 years, D - for a reason.

edit - hang on - you guys searched through ALL of my posts to find one that you think might be used against me, and then try to turn it around and tell me I'm being defensive? There's something seriously wrong with you.
    Last edited by yogachik; 12-17-2004 at 10:39 AM.

I've only had about two conversations with you in 5 years, D - for a reason....There's something seriously wrong with you.
    Same reasons and same thoughts on this end towards you, Leslie. I avoid people I feel uncomfortable around...

I tried to reason with you, but you close out. So simply ignore me and my posts...we have both spent to much time trying to get points across to the other to no avail in this thread, comes to a point where we should give up, eh?

It is clear to me that you are one of the types of people for which I put the discalimer at the front of my windage. Again, Ignore me and do not read me. There are tons of other people who do not know you, and who know you here on the forum that you can converse with...

Now this is an attack: "You in anyway related to Shiftyrider?"

peace,
    BS.

As the Bullwheel Turns...

Attention All JONGS (BodhiSnowdude) click here

http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20100

before posting your spray.

This is not a blog site. If you want to spray and people pay attention to your 5 page TR then head over to epicski.com
    fighting gravity on a daily basis

WhiteRoom Skis
    Handcrafted in Northern Vermont
    www.whiteroomcustomskis.com

Die, Stupid Fuckin Thread!

DIE!!

Angry

Whelk has been sleep for long winter nap. but he has sensed a great polute. Rising from dark cavern whelk finds posts of the most usless in nature. Whelk finds an exile from a lesser mold. This polute is drown, this snow dude is see death from above. may warm bukkake spew seep through his 3-layer gore, you are die. negative polute is always drown.

shinjuku, MOTHERFUCKER!

Same reasons and same thoughts on this end towards you, Leslie. I avoid people I feel uncomfortable around...

I tried to reason with you, but you close out. So simply ignore me and my posts...we have both spent to much time trying to get points across to the other to no avail in this thread, comes to a point where we should give up, eh?

It is clear to me that you are one of the types of people for which I put the discalimer at the front of my windage. Again, Ignore me and do not read me. There are tons of other people who do not know you, and who know you here on the forum that you can converse with...

Now this is an attack: "You in anyway related to Shiftyrider?"

peace,

HEY DOUCHEBAG!!!

http://www.yellowgoat.net/Photo%20Al...ternet.med.jpg
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

i'm really hurt that you'd post that picture of me on the internet. really. very low.
    Last edited by mildbill.; 12-17-2004 at 12:46 PM. Reason: i fruck the fuck out on the image tags. derrrrrrrf

Quote Originally Posted by mildbill.
    i'm really hurt that you'd post that picture of me on the internet. really. very low.
    but bill....you look so happy....

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo
    but bill....you look so happy....
    damn right. i won the fuckin race! HEAR THAT YOU FUCKERS!!! I BEAT YOU!!!!!!!! SUCK ON THAT!!!!!!!!!

Remember bill, in the Special Olympics, everyone is a winner......

BFNR:

http://www.kqed.org/about/newsevents/images/barney.jpg

i bet i'm faster than that fat fuck too

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Whelk
    this snow dude is see death from above. may warm bukkake spew seep through his 3-layer gore, you are die.
    you have photoshop?
    fine

Dr. Phil would like to talk to you, BS.
    Although you are doing something right by staying away from what you dont like but talking shit just makes you look like an ass.
    Some stoke, lots of wind.
    Gave up on the bottle, give me the lobotomy.

Looking and being an ass fits me just fine...hey-haw, eh?

Love the welcome wagon...it is like being hazed during frosh year...too much fucking fun for me to handle.

Merry Christmas to all the short minded people out there with no souls.
    <as I look into the abyss and see myself>

Die thread? Um, ok.

peace,
    BS.