Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks for the props you guys, hopefully this season is just the tip of the iceberg, but even if it isnt I'm still having a shit load of fun, and I am lucky I get to ski with some great skiers.

While I am stoked on this being my third cover, the thing that I am most stoked about is that the skier didnt even know I was shooting, or that I was even at the mountian that day. He was just out skiing a sick line for fun, just like we should all do on a pow day.
    The Ski Journal theskijournal.com
    frequency TSJ frqncy.com

I'm totally stoked for you, Grant. You are one enthusiastic dude!

Quote Originally Posted by mtbakerskier
    Thanks for the props you guys, hopefully this season is just the tip of the iceberg, but even if it isnt I'm still having a shit load of fun, and I am lucky I get to ski with some great skiers.

While I am stoked on this being my third cover, the thing that I am most stoked about is that the skier didnt even know I was shooting, or that I was even at the mountian that day. He was just out skiing a sick line for fun, just like we should all do on a pow day.

That is something to be stoked about. No standing around all day for the shot you want. Just spontaneous creativity.

Pretty kickass job Grant! I would like to claim the phonecall from Oregon Mtn. Community...as I walked in the door I see the mag and think "gee, that looks like the 1st knob of the Arm..." Sho' nuff, it is and it's a GG shot, so I call him up and let him know!
    BTW, the latest issue of Off-Piste is full of Baker people, not necessarily all Maggots (although Butterball has a nice shot of him starting an avy) but cool folks nonetheless. And Telepath has a shot from Utah in there too!
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

MBS,

I'm only a hack photographer that's taken a stupid B&W class in high school, but I do love great pictures. I don't say this cause you're a maggot either. But I absolutely love your style. I've looked at a ton of your stuff on biglines and of course have seen a bunch here. Personally, I think you're taking the best pictures out there.

Congrats on the cover, mang. You deserve it.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

awesome.

Definitely cool. Nice work!

Congrats! Great to see this coming together for you.

d.

Spanktacular! Way to go, Mang!

FKNA! You killed it last year! Very stoked for you. I hope this helps convince you to not do some silly desk job!

Quote Originally Posted by Arty50
    MBS,

I'm only a hack photographer that's taken a stupid B&W class in high school, but I do love great pictures. I don't say this cause you're a maggot either. But I absolutely love your style. I've looked at a ton of your stuff on biglines and of course have seen a bunch here. Personally, I think you're taking the best pictures out there.

Congrats on the cover, mang. You deserve it.
    What he said.

FKNA!

hell yeah! good to hear my boy justin and GG got the cover. soooo stoked to hear that. i gotta give that rockstar a call.
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

So if you're the one publisizing sluts & hoes, does that make you da P.I.M.P.?