where do you get weather info for Rogers Pass, BC?

got a trip coming up next weekend and somehow all the previous years I've done an annual trip to Rogers, I've had a fair amount of blue sky, no new snow in a few days, pretty safe and straightforward avy conditions...this year looks a bit more stormy & snowy.

I know you can get weather forecasts for towns here:
    http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/forec...x_e.html?id=BC

and you can get avy/mtn forecasts here for Glacier Park:
    http://www.pc.gc.ca/apps/PSB/index_e...qAVA_PARK_ID=3

just curious if there are any other sources out there that folks use for getting a forecast that is more than just a day or two out specifically for the Selkirks.

thanks.

Snow-forecast.com has weather forecasts for a lot of surrounding ski resorts and backcountry operations.

I would be interested in this too. What about radar imaging for Rogers Pass area, and is Sno-forecasts stuff legit/reliable? Is that what Revy locals use?

I don't use snowforcast as I personally think it's just a computer predicted/aided forecast with a couple of data collection points via environment canada. Why not just use Enviro Can instead, they employ real meteorologists and use computers. I have found the accuracy of snowforcast to be very low (especially in Golden and around Golden). Enviro can will give you radar as will weather network and unisys. mt fidelity weather station in the pass can help you out too. The highway cams on drivebc can also give you an indication of what is happening in the pass in real time. Another good option would be to hit up your local pub in Golden or Revy, I'm sure at least one person in there was at the pass that day.

It's best to use the Revelstoke and Golden forecasts and extrapolate from there. Usually (but not always) the Pass will have a bit more snow than Revy and quite a bit more than Golden. The Fidelity snowplot data gives real/time at alpine but no forecasts.