sweet stuff for sale

I need to sell this stuff to get money for lift tickets until my mountain opens, and to have spending money at windells at the end of the month. All prices are US dollars, and I will get shipping prices for your area code if you're interested. i will sendyou pics if you message me or post here.

-Columbia ski pants, size small. Only worn about 15 days, some scuffs near the bottom of the pants, but no rips or tears, and they vent all the way down the sides, and have an adjustable waist
    -$20

Soap shoes. Size 9 US mens. sick for sliding those urban handrales uve always wanted to do, or to just mess around on. have the wear of a normal shoe, but no rips, and the soles havent been worn down. They are grey w/ orange accents, and have a removable plastic plate for sliding rales/curbs.
    -$25+actual shipping

Rio One mp3 player w/ external 128 mb flash memory card. COmes with USB cord and software CD. Reads the internal 32mb card, but wont reaad the 128 external card. still plays the smaller one, so if you know how to fix it, or just wanna get it for the memory card, (which still works)
    $20+actual shipping

Dubski106 DVD, watched only twice, mint condition for DVD and box. sik ski footage, i just want a fan of the editing, even though my friends thought it was sik.
    -$20+actual shipping

if you have any questions, or if youre interested, pm me, or post here, i will check daily.

thanks!
    i shred the gnar

^+actual shpping on the pants
    i shred the gnar

bump

bumpity bump bump
    i shred the gnar

ill take offers on anything, pm me!
    i shred the gnar

what is shipping worth on the MP3 player to
    banff alberta Canada? T1L 1B7?

not sure if the shipping makes it worth it or not?

I'm definately interested in the MP3 player
    How do you want to get the money?
    I'm here cause I'm not there!