09/10 DPS Wailer105 pure 188 with 10/11 Dukes $650!

It pains me to post this as I really wanted to love these. I just came back from skiing them one more time and my choice was clear. They just aren't what I want in a Jay Peak pow ski. I demo'ed some back in 2007 and maybe they have changed or maybe I have or both. Who knows? Anyway, they're on the chopping block for many reasons I won't go into now.

Skis I got from hoarhey who skied them about 10 days. I have skied them roughly 20 times, alot of those were early season half days. So, very little use for a full carbon ski. They have another set of holes for dynaduke plates and some partial (as in very shallow) holes from where his dynafits were mounted to the plate with too long of screws. He had them mounted for dukes also and I used the same holes using epoxy per the DPS instructions. 3 small chips on the edges of the top sheet. Bases and edges are fine. Some superficial scratches in the bases from logs and crap but nothing close to a core shot. I waxed these every other day I skied them and deburred the edges (1 base, 2 side.

$ 650 for the setup or $425 skis, $250 bindings

I will separate only if skis get sold. Also, I have some Black Diamond STS skins for these used like 5 times that I will sell for $100.

Got pics now

Last edited by Brewski2; 02-25-2011 at 03:11 PM.

What BSL are the dukes mounted for?

My boot is 297mm but a small Duke will fit 265-325mm boot soles.

I'm very interested in the skis only. I haven't purchased through TGR before, so am unclear on the protocols, but I can provide references if necessary. I'm in the Kootenays (BC) but could have them shipped for pickup in Washington. Let me know what works for you.

^^As long as you can do paypal, I'm cool with whatever!

If kootenayskier doesn't take the skis I will take them. I can paypal whenever.

Hey man, ill take the skis if the rest fall through. Local pickup....

Actually, I could definitely justify buying the whole set up too. Let me know what you want to do. I'm not sure if you have my phone number or not.

PS - I think someones bumper buying fund may have just been reallocated...

Haha - accountant joke...

^^Ha! I don't have your number and would love to not seperate AND do local pickup! Shoot me a pm man.