Page 668 of 821 FirstFirst ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... LastLast
Results 16,676 to 16,700 of 20508
    Looks like maybe 10 cm in St. Anton town proper this morning. Snowing, sometimes hard
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Looks like maybe 10 cm in St. Anton town proper this morning. Snowing, sometimes hard
    "Valluga"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

Incoming ❄️❄️❄️

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Hmm the trees would have to be really high. There is only one place that comes to mind.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk
    Too far for a day trip as I need to come back to GE later tomorrow. Will try and get out very early tomorrow and see how the FR side is doing. You?
    #1 goal this year......stay alive +
    DOWN SKIS

Quote Originally Posted by geo039 View Post
    Too far for a day trip as I need to come back to GE later tomorrow. Will try and get out very early tomorrow and see how the FR side is doing. You?
    I'll be in school. You know doing that crazy thing called work.

It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Chamonix meteo forecasting 90cm in next 24 hours 😳
    http://m.chamonix-meteo.com/en/index.php

Météo suisse just issued weather warning for Verbier with 40-80 cm starting at 800m and rising to 1600m. High up on Saturday should be glorious!

I'll be in school. You know doing that crazy thing called work.

Yeah that work thing ;p looking at the forecast unless it changes tomorrow is good for to be challenging and a little dangerous. Saturday will also be a crap shoot due to the heavy wind. Really whipping here in GE
    DOWN SKIS

Fucking kickass pow day at St. Anton; ran into an ex local law student who I had met in the first day guided group. Linked up with him and his friend Vicki and raged huDge mad mass pow laps in tree stashes and wind hides. Vicki, turns out is daughter of owners of das Elisabeth where I stayed the first 3 nights : the freak when sea happens again. Then Vicki’s boyfriend Yannick got off guide duty so we did locals special pow catering delux all over. Just pulled in from sharing beers with those manifestations of St. Anton love. Am gassed and exhausted, thanks Seb, Vicki and Yannick. HuDge howler storm, lots of closures Avi level up to 4.

Fucking kickass pow day at St. Anton; ran into an ex local law student who I had met in the first day guided group. Linked up with him and his friend Vicki and raged huDge mad mass pow laps in tree stashes and wind hides. Vicki, turns out is daughter of owners of das Elisabeth where I stayed the first 3 nights : the freak when sea happens again. Then Vicki’s boyfriend Yannick got off guide duty so we did locals special pow catering delux all over. Just pulled in from sharing beers with those manifestations of St. Anton love. Am gassed and exhausted, thanks Seb, Vicki and Yannick. HuDge howler storm, lots of closures Avi level up to 4.
    where did you go for a booze, the kangaroo or the moose?
    where did you ski today?

Quote Originally Posted by Rossymcg View Post
    where did you go for a booze, the kangaroo or the moose?
    where did you ski today?
    Kangaruh, my pals knew people there.
    Did lots of galzig gullies and trees with a couple forays to the gampen side and the backside of the lift above that.
    My face has serous graupel burn

Fantastic. Drink some water, eat and get some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by hafjell View Post
    Fantastic. Drink some water, eat and get some sleep.
    ??????
    get Vikki to call her mates, ring the dealer and have an orgie, its St Anton apres is just about to get good

Buster i high five you via the internet.... unbelievable the stoke comming from your words!!!! siishhh the last three days were fucking good..... today was crazy here in ibk! 15 riders & ridres in the first bin. Same 15 in the secon bin..... most relaxed day evvvaaaa

Buster this you??? ;p
    https://www.facebook.com/86207582049...262960?sfns=mo
    DOWN SKIS

Quote Originally Posted by Rossymcg View Post
    ??????
    get Vikki to call her mates, ring the dealer and have an orgie, its St Anton apres is just about to get good

Rossy, bless.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Now that sounds like a lot of fun. Love Galzig pow days! Sounds like the Arlberg is treating you ok. Sometimes the masses can be annoying, but there are some good peeps there. Have you pinged H-man?
    He who has the most fun wins!

Did not know hman was a local, did not ping.
    Last nights dump was even more massive, will be solo today

Wow it has just dumped 30cm in 3 hours in davos from 7 to 10am..

I've never seen anything like that.

Heard it rained the same at 1200m in places
    DOWN SKIS

Been skiing trees on Klosters side. It’s literally balls deep. Getting warm though. We’re def in avy 4 territory.

Never seen anything like the unstable snow around 11pm. Cracks everywhere...

11pm ? you ski at night?
    Concerning the avie danger: Yeah the warming and upside down snow does not make it better. i hope a clear night will get us sefely back into avie 3 level wise. The problem is it will get even warmer tomorrow.

really warm tomorrow....

St Anton galzig gullies were scary this morning, shattering into horizontal serrations and then not moving. Weirdest snow but big spooky too.

Raged solo in the trees, crotch deep ( for you rossy , but no chalet girls) as temps warmed and storm intensity climbed. Soaked as I e ever been, as a pnw swamp rat that’s something. Done by 1:00, on to Klosters tonight

Mont Gelé magic. Excuse the sound effects...