Page 673 of 673 FirstFirst ... 668 669 670 671 672 673
Results 16,801 to 16,811 of 16811
    I think St. Anton is probably one of the fastest to get tracked from lift-served. But a guide will take you to the goods, especially if youíre willing to hike.

If you change plans and happen through Davos Klosters, feel free to ping me and I can show you around (or point you where to go).

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by bw_wp_hedonism View Post
    I think St. Anton is probably one of the fastest to get tracked from lift-served. But a guide will take you to the goods, especially if youíre willing to hike.

If you change plans and happen through Davos Klosters, feel free to ping me and I can show you around (or point you where to go).

See what I meant... you are already covered in Davos, Sedrun and Iím sure Ripzalot would show you around Vallis...

Quote Originally Posted by bw_wp_hedonism View Post
    I think St. Anton is probably one of the fastest to get tracked from lift-served. But a guide will take you to the goods, especially if you’re willing to hike.
    This ^^ was my experience, augmented by the Valluga being closed on all the big pow days. There's a lot of merit to trying the lesser known places.

^^ Highly recommended.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

any UK based mags racing i Ardrock or going up the feastival next weekend?

Sent from my SM-G930F using TGR Forums mobile app
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

Hi, I just added some skis to Gear Swap. As I'm based in London, I thought I'd just add a note here.

They are brand new in the wrapper DPS RP112s Pure Carbon Construction. 190cm. These have special addition graphics, all red top sheets with large snow flake across the tips.

Happy to ship anywhere in Europe

Asking price £650 or best offer

They need to go so let me know if you're interested.
    Skiah for life

Anyone else skiing yet in Switzerland? We moved from the US to Zurich over the summer and I'm looking to meet some people to ski with! All this rain must mean snow somewhere, surely!

IĎll be skiing Switzerland for sure!!! snow line is dropping quickly, itís still a bit early but itís good to fill some holes

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando TGR Forums

Meh summer is still around the corner and coming back this week with 0 deg line at 4000m Snow is 10cm on crevasses and rocks. I'm still in summer hibernation and remain so until I see a real wintry weather pattern.
    You can definitely ski on piste glaciers somewhere, but I'd go climbing or biking instead.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using TGR Forums mobile app
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Welcome to yrop! I am an innsbruck based skier. So be me guest if you go east. Depending how many u are. U can have my couch...

If you wanna tour around here, easy.

No clue about the glaciar conditions in Tirol at the monent. No conditionreports(CR) on powderguide.com

Peace

Am based in Zurich, mostly ski in Klosters as keep a small place there. Not skiing yet, but was biking on snow yesterday... PM to connect if you want!

[QUOTE=nordekette;5772982....
    No clue about the glaciar conditions in Tirol at the monent. ...[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, just click
    http://www.bergfex.at/hintertux/wetter/berg/
    and start ripping a Tyrol glacier off-piste...
    Hotels, rooms? Don`t worry, just park your car at the lift station and fall asleep. Tyrol is tolerant.
    Hintertux got a huge parking lot.
    Last edited by Tom from Austria; 10-09-2019 at 01:25 PM.