Page 673 of 673 FirstFirst ... 668 669 670 671 672 673
Results 16,801 to 16,804 of 16804
    I think St. Anton is probably one of the fastest to get tracked from lift-served. But a guide will take you to the goods, especially if youíre willing to hike.

If you change plans and happen through Davos Klosters, feel free to ping me and I can show you around (or point you where to go).

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by bw_wp_hedonism View Post
    I think St. Anton is probably one of the fastest to get tracked from lift-served. But a guide will take you to the goods, especially if youíre willing to hike.

If you change plans and happen through Davos Klosters, feel free to ping me and I can show you around (or point you where to go).

See what I meant... you are already covered in Davos, Sedrun and Iím sure Ripzalot would show you around Vallis...

Quote Originally Posted by bw_wp_hedonism View Post
    I think St. Anton is probably one of the fastest to get tracked from lift-served. But a guide will take you to the goods, especially if you’re willing to hike.
    This ^^ was my experience, augmented by the Valluga being closed on all the big pow days. There's a lot of merit to trying the lesser known places.

^^ Highly recommended.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

any UK based mags racing i Ardrock or going up the feastival next weekend?

Sent from my SM-G930F using TGR Forums mobile app
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum