New Year's in Tahoe

Any of the KW crew plannin on spending New Years Eve parytin in Tahoe? Mrs. Shoe and I are planning on heading up...been here 3 years and haven't spent New Year's Eve up there yet so maybe its time.

What are everyone's plans?
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

I'll be miserable in WA with no snow.
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces
    Any of the KW crew plannin on spending New Years Eve parytin in Tahoe? Mrs. Shoe and I are planning on heading up...been here 3 years and haven't spent New Year's Eve up there yet so maybe its time.

What are everyone's plans?
    it is a ZOO (both literally and figuratively) you sure you want to do that? Not to mention, gonna be hard to find a hotel at this point. i am working, but i know wonderwoman and her friend Sarah are going out.

Quote Originally Posted by lph
    it is a ZOO (both literally and figuratively) you sure you want to do that? Not to mention, gonna be hard to find a hotel at this point. i am working, but i know wonderwoman and her friend Sarah are going out.
    yeah but we figure it's a zoo in sf...a zoo tahoe.....either is better than staying here. We have a line on a condo from a friend of a friend so we should be ok with lodging and what-not.
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

Originally, some of us Sacto crew were going to spend the night in South Lake, but everything reasonably priced is booked. As such, we'll be up in Truckee/North Lake.
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site