Jay Peak Tomorrow (the 15th)?

Looks like they've been getting a couple inches every day for the last few so conditions could be decent (if the crust is broken up). Also looks like they may open some more terrain below the Flyer and off Goat Run. All that plus possible sun, mid-week crowds and a burning desire to get away from my desk have me taking the day off and heading out.

Who's with me?

Sick and ashamed and happy (and taking advantage where advantage is to be taken),
    d.

Quote Originally Posted by gincognito
    Who's with me?
    i'm always with you. look, i'm hiding in your pocket now. careful, don't squish me with your handkerchief.

No love for mid-week Jay?

SaAaH (and not so interested in the love that basom's offering from my pocket),
    d.

Gin-

Wednesday is not so good for me. Maybe Thursday or Friday, but I gotta weasel my way out of some stuff in the office.
    So I got that goin' for me...which is nice.

Gin I might be up for a day at Jay next week. I havethe 23rd and 24 off of work. Might be in for a day up there with you, stay tuned....
    fighting gravity on a daily basis

WhiteRoom Skis
    Handcrafted in Northern Vermont
    www.whiteroomcustomskis.com

Looks like I'm on my own...

Next days up there are looking like Saturday and then possibly next Tuesday.

SaAaH (and this means no hot action pics to bring back),
    d.

Vinman didn't see you up on the hill today. Must have been all those face shots on FIS clouding the view. My advice, get up there soon. M1 might run this weekend then it is all over, but now. Freefall, done. Headwall, done shack to shack. Aerosmith, we need some more snow but we're getting close. Dawn Patrol in the morning if you're up for it. The plan is leave 6:00 am and the hit FIS to Docs, back up for freefall then I'm off for finals.

Quote Originally Posted by sequoiashan
    Vinman didn't see you up on the hill today. Must have been all those face shots on FIS clouding the view. My advice, get up there soon. M1 might run this weekend then it is all over, but now. Freefall, done. Headwall, done shack to shack. Aerosmith, we need some more snow but we're getting close. Dawn Patrol in the morning if you're up for it. The plan is leave 6:00 am and the hit FIS to Docs, back up for freefall then I'm off for finals.
    Yeah, had to work so I did not get out. Not really happy about it either. Hiking or skining for dawn patrol? hmmm...

prolly not at dawn patrol. I will be at first chair though and there until about 10:45 then it is off to work.
    Last edited by Vinman; 12-14-2004 at 08:11 PM.
    fighting gravity on a daily basis

WhiteRoom Skis
    Handcrafted in Northern Vermont
    www.whiteroomcustomskis.com