North Face (and other) Outlets - Euro

after reading the punani's thread, I realize maybe not everyEUone ( knows the north face outlet between Milano and Lugano. It's in a outlet mall called foxtown, at the highway exit of Mendrisio, few km after entering switz from italy going toward bellinzona. This NF outlet is certainly more tech-gear oriented that the one in SF area. Other tech-gear outlet coming to my mind..... a small one near the Bern railway station (lots of marmot, mammoth, NF tech stuff, sorry I do not remember the exact address but can try to explain if interested).
    Any other euro chep spots?

wow, thanks! don't really know of any myself, but shouldn't there be some places in austria that have outlets with blizzard and atomic having such big factories there?

Quote Originally Posted by ulty_guy
    wow, thanks! don't really know of any myself, but shouldn't there be some places in austria that have outlets with blizzard and atomic having such big factories there?

.....mmmmmmmhh.. never heard about!

Cheap in Switzerland???
    I am interested.

More on the Bern store please.
    Directions from train station if you could.
    I am familiar with the town a bit.
    Ski, Bike, Climb.
    Resistence is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by TeleAl
    Cheap in Switzerland???
    I am interested.

More on the Bern store please.
    Directions from train station if you could.
    I am familiar with the town a bit.
    yeah I know that cheap in switz sounds like a nonsense, but euro has changed the perspective a lot... at least for italians. Never seen before people of Como going at the Chiasso or Lugano Migros for food.... but this has become true in the past 2 years. This mendrisio outlet has the cheapest North Face prices I've found so far in EU (despite the CHF), not mentioning of course the special discounts one can find in many places at season's end sales.

I go to Bern twice a year for work, and have found this small cheap shop. When you get out from the railway station, make a left and go on the slight downhill slope which is parallel to the railway. In about 200 m, you will find a small mountain gear shop on your right. Really hope it can be of help...