FS: 191 Bros/Dukes, Bacons/FKS, Maven Proto/916, Tour F12

Gotta thin the quiver to pay for some upcoming action (). Anything you buy will be shipped NEXT Friday. Located in SLC for local, prices are without shipping.

First, 191cm PMGear Bros mounted with Small Dukes at recommended for 310mm boot. The Dukes have seen 10 days, the Bros 4 days. Seriously, that's it. These are pristine. Got them as a warranty, took them down to South America, and had another ski take their everyday place. I don't tour enough to use the set. Stroupskier is selling a brand new pair for $575 (so if you want new, talk to him!) so these are $475 ski only (they have stonegrind and tune with no damage) or $675 with the Dukes.
    SOLD

Second, 182cm Line Sir Francis Bacons with 15 DIN FKS. These are mounted on the traditional line for a 310cm boot. The bindings are mismatched because one healpiece broke. I have the other two toes and heal of the solo healpiece that I can include with sale for $75. The bindings are in good shape and the topsheets of the skis are in great shape. The bottoms have some scrapes from tomfoolery and two dimples on one ski from screw being too long (does not show up in pictures). No rail damage. The skis were out maybe 6 days but saw a few rocks. Skis only $225, with bindings $325, with extra bindings $400.

Third, Bluehouse Maven Protos with 916s mounted for I'm not really sure but fits a 310mm boot. I'll check if someones interested. These are the ungodly heavy and stiff but durable protos that Bluehouse made a few years ago. They're cheap but fun and will WORK your legs. I will not ship because I'll get a hernia. The 916s are in great shape with all original AFD's and skis are in good shape for the price with one tiny core shot and some scrapes. Edges are a bit rusty. Skis $125, with bindings $275.

Last, Marker Tour F12. Bought from marshalolson last spring and used by girlfriend for 4 non-touring days in Argentina. Pretty much the exact same condition which is great. I can't find the old thread but I think I paid $225, looking for the same.
    SOLD

Last edited by Daywalker; 02-13-2011 at 09:40 PM.
    dayglo aerobic enthusiast

PM sent.

Interested in your bacons need a resort thasher ski. Can you do them with binders?

Yeah, price with binders is 375 or with the extra two toes and heel for 450 (from original post).

Sounds like F12s and Lhasas are close to sold and interest in Mavens/Bacons.

I guess chrome and this site are not friends, seems like my PM didn't go through. I'm near Holladay, I leave work to go to Park City around 4:45ish. Are you near by, I'd actually like them without binders. I have some fks 185 laying around I forgot about.

Interested in your RC 112s.

I'll take the F12 binders if they're not already gone.

I will take all of it for 3 Billion Dollars, and a double Slanket for my lady.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by dfinn View Post
    Interested in your RC 112s.
    Yeah, changed my mind. I'll sell 'em to you.

F12s and Lhasas are spoken for, mavens are close to gone, Bacons are back to being available.

Powtron is a dirty slut.

Not to hijack your thread but did you do a home bend job on the 916s? I have a pair of 914s that I need to bend but am a noob when it comes to doing so. I know there is a TUT here on TGR but I didn't have much luck in the past

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool1080s View Post
    Not to hijack your thread but did you do a home bend job on the 916s? I have a pair of 914s that I need to bend but am a noob when it comes to doing so. I know there is a TUT here on TGR but I didn't have much luck in the past
    It was a home bend job but I bought the skis that way...

F12s and Lhasa's are sold and I lowered the price on the Bacons due to a few dimples from screws. They're cheap, buy them.

Bump for cheap Bacon.

Might have a pair of cheap 188 RC112s for a SLC denizen.

Last bump for Friday shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
    These are mounted on the traditional line for a 310cm boot.
    a 310cm boot? damn....
    "I reckon i'm one of the only people who could ski this line" says my drunk friend

PM Sent......chk mail
    Doin' the Bull Dance... Feelin' the flow...

^^^^^ Sweeeeet.
    You should have been here yesterday!

The threaddate checkers are absolutely killin it lately.

Don't hate too bad, Bacons actually never sold and that's what he asked about. I commend him for his use of search...

Then I commend his....timeliness.