• Lev

1 2.38%
  • BurnHard

1 2.38%
  • Lane Meyer

0 0%

MPC #62 - Food - Voting 2/9-2/11

Vote em up.

Quick voting period, winner not only accepts a happy feeling in their pants but they wake up early enough Saturday (or late enough Friday) to get a new contest going for the weekend.

#1 DeutschBag

#2 Kidwoo

#3 BurnHard

#4 Lev

#5 Lane Meyer

Gameface, any way to change the text color on these polls from white on white?

If you highlight the poll you can find out which button corresponds to which finalist.

Yummm. Is it dinner time yet?
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Altmanator View Post
    Gameface, any way to change the text color on these polls from white on white?

If you highlight the poll you can find out which button corresponds to which finalist.
    I sent off an email to the web team with a screen cap. They've been busting ass trying to make everything work today. Hopefully they will get to it, but they are aware of the problem. Thanks!

Hey I took that picture of lane meyer!!!!! That's him in the fucking photo

I don't care. He DID make the sammich. In another 12 months I might be ready for another one.

Just let it be known that the beautiful framing of a pittsburg style sammich with the logo in the background could have been done better. That part is lane's fault because he was dancing.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

The foreground/background colors in Deutschbag's shot pwn.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Hey Lane, you didn't bust out the Cap n Cheese did you? Prolly why your Stillers lost to the Pack (wink).

and you were drinking Rolling Rock over Iron Shitty????

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Um, yeah, Kidwoo TOOK the picture that I am in...so, you might want to do the poll over...

If I could get capicola and Iron City in Truckee, the Stillers would certainly have won.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane Meyer View Post
    Um, yeah, Kidwoo TOOK the picture that I am in...so, you might want to do the poll over...
    no no no!!!!

Don't do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Lane Meyer View Post
    If I could get capicola and Iron City in Truckee, the Stillers would certainly have won.
    http://www.foodservicedirect.com/pro...d-Capicola.htm
    http://www.shoppersvineyard.com/stor...idProduct=7312

too bad you'll have to wait until next year to thank me <- missing winky not showing up

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Tough call. Do I go full homer and vote for the Pgh. photo, even though I like the first two better?

Nice. The mexicana food made it! Doesn't look like it's going too well for me though.

I think everyone here is into the wiener

Getting towards the end of voting. Vote. I don't want to be the tie breaker. Everyone cool if I close the polls when I call it a night tonight?

heh........figures..

I voted for deutsch...........

Your contest Alt. Do with it what you will. You're in enough of a westerly time zone.

Looks like Deutsch takes it by a nose (or your vote kidwoo).

Contest is all yours Deutsch. Congrats

haha.....I'm an idiot.

Nice one deutsch!

Vielen Dank!

I had the 70-200 on my camera when I took that. I kept telling my Frau to move the plate back so I could get the AF to work. I'll get the next one started up tomorrow after I get some sleep and can think a little more straight.

Oh, and I did get one of those bacon wrapped cheese injected brats last weekend all to myself. Good stuff!