I got lucky and had 4 days off in a row. Saturday did not go as expected really, stupid rising temps. Should have gone into the Otari area for sure. The top of our line was great, but then we got into point release city and not so fun.

Sunday I got a nice private line in Mumezawa that I call MV'sTB. Add a short hike back up to Garagara. Then went into nice sheltered line that cant be seen. The line provided excellent dry powder snow which I refer to as the GaraFridge.
Here is th Mume line. You must watch the cliff band on your skiers right.

Monday was too foggy so I just cruised on my new race skis. Man are those skis demanding and fast. I forgot what it was like to ski fast skis. Tried them in the trees on dust on crust but that was a big mistake. Lucky enough I did not hurt myself, really lucky. They are too stiff for rapid fire turns.

Tuesday saw another day for a Happo push. Was the right weather to try and get Kairazu but I had to take the kids to school. Some friends almost got Kairazu but were 30 minutes to an hour too slow (which means I wouldve been too slow too). The weather closed out the viz for then so too bad. Still they got a nice couloir that is rarely skied and reported blower snow.

I went back to Mume solo to get another crack at MV'sTB line. My favorite line in Mume with a nice run out chute at the end. Lost a section of my pole on the way down. I had to duct tape a tree branch to my pole for the next climb up. I had Japanese guys taking pics of the modified pole. I also ran into Bill G from evergreen and snapped some pics of their tour.
Evergreen clients

Tail Guide

A Finn
I promised not to cut across them so as I waited for them to get into a safe zone I snapped these pics

A simple redo of MV'sTB
A seldom skied mini chute off of garagara
And to top off a great day a nice small triangle line. My tracks are the lookers left. Very dull light but it was not flat light

More of the triangle. All in all a good break from work.