WTT feeler: ON3P 191 Wrens for Caylors?

I know this might be a shot in the dark, but I have a pair of last year's Wrenegades that I would possibly like to trade for caylors. you may have noticed this thread before, but with a different ski in the wanted half.. sorry for the confusion, but more research has led to me realizing the caylor is more what i am looking for than the billygoat.

I'm not quite strong enough (or tall enough?) for the Wrenegades at our home mountain, which is very small and similar in style to mad river glen though smaller (i am just shy of 5'9" and weigh in around 185... and am female). I have used them three half-days. They are rippin' sticks, and I love the construction on these.

Scott did change the flex slightly in tips and tails on this particular pair, here are the emails from him regarding the change:

"Laying up the last 191cm wrens and wanted to shoot you an email about flex. Standard they come out very stiff and just wanted to see if you wanted any adjustments to that. If so, let me know. Even softening them up a lot leaves them stiff, so not much adjustment can be made. Just want to make sure you'll receive something you are totally stoked on. Thanks
    Scott"

"Oh yes. They are sweet. I dialed the flex back just a touch. Not at all underfoot, just a bit tip and tail to give you a bit more play in soft stuff. But you'll be faster than everyone else now, so enjoy!"

I'd be happy to keep these bindings, though if bindings were available with other skis, that would require less drilling of sweet skis.

Other trade considered: Scottybob Sharksnouts

there is a tiny scratch on the bases, though it is the depth of about three to five toothbrush bristles. it is still visible, especially since I took these pics with the skis a bit covered in frost from bringing them inside.

definitely more visible in pictures than on the ski itself. if you know on3p's work, you know this has not hurt the ski one bit.

If no-one wants to trade, I can understand that! I don't really want to be ON3P-less either! might just have to find cash to buy another pair.
    Last edited by stash searcher; 02-11-2011 at 04:52 PM. Reason: trade for caylors instead of billygoats

are you willing to sell the skis only? if so PM Me a price I am interested

I'd rather not sell these outright if I don't have to, though if I found both a pair of BG's and a buyer for these at the same time... and the prices matched...

I'd be VERY interested in buying these as well.

you probably want 186 BGs, yeah? if not, have a pair of 176s that might need a new home.

After more research and comments from other ON3P users, I find myself in the difficult position of changing my question from possible trades for billygoats to possible trades for caylors. any length considered. anyone have any they'd be willing to trade? i'm guessing maybe not, since they seem to be well loved by all, but thought i'd try anyways.
    sorry for the confusion for all involved and thank you to all TGR friends for your patience with my indecision.

howzabout just selling me your wrens and buying some Caylors?

(I love my Caylors too......)

A chick riding 191's. Thats hot.
    My drinking buddies say i have a skiing problem...