Trade: 186 Viciks for 186 gotamas

Title says it all. I have viciks in good shape that I want to trade for 186 goats in good condition. I only have one mount and only want to trade for skis with one mount. I would sell, but would rather trade. Will post pics after the super bowl.

Just curious why you want to trade? I have a new pair of Gotamas and love them, so I can't say I blame you.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Any interest in trading for a pair of good condition 182 cm Solly Czars drilled once for Marker Baron's?

I might be interested in buying the skis outright if you're interested in selling them....

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Just curious why you want to trade? I have a new pair of Gotamas and love them, so I can't say I blame you.
    I dig the viciks, just want something more "loose". If I can't trade/sell the viciks, I won't be disappointed. I just have a problem w/ buying and selling skis. I should really look into this demo thing people are talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_Sauce View Post
    Any interest in trading for a pair of good condition 182 cm Solly Czars drilled once for Marker Baron's?

I might be interested in buying the skis outright if you're interested in selling them....
    I already had an offer of czars, somewhat interested, but want goats. Would sell for 425 shipped conus with 3% paypal or gifted. Will throw up picks later tonight.

How much do you want for a straight up sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrider83 View Post
    How much do you want for a straight up sale?
    Look above your post: "Would sell for 425 shipped conus with 3% paypal or gifted," but I think you may want to throw in some minimal attention to detail and reading comprehension for good measure.

pics

The skis are mounted for fks on the line for a 310 bsl. The skis have about 7 days on them. There are 3 chips in the top sheet from hitting them together. No issue of delam (your typical chips when metal edge meets top sheet). The edges and sidewalls are in mint conditions. The bases have no core shots. If you look at the tip of one ski, you can see chipping of the base material. This is NOT a delam (if you look at the other picture of the tip, you will see all layers completely intact and no sign of impact). This happened on day two of skiing. I'm not sure how it happened, but it wasn't from an impact. I could have scraped a rock/stump or it chipped on its own. I have put an additional 5 days on the skis with no signs of this worsening. This part of the ski doesn't usually touch the snow, so I haven't fixed it yet. I am going to fix with a little epoxy and you won't even notice the chipping.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Bindings are not part of the deal...

need anything else in trade? avalung? ZRS? shovel+probe?

want those...

I'm assuming you only want the new generation Goats? If you are open to previous gen's let me know if you are interested in 183 Gold Buddhas, good shape. Figured it was worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelmurphy View Post
    need anything else in trade? avalung? ZRS? shovel+probe?

want those...
    Sorry, don't need any of that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    I'm assuming you only want the new generation Goats? If you are open to previous gen's let me know if you are interested in 183 Gold Buddhas, good shape. Figured it was worth a shot.
    No thanks. I had the gold and neon goats before the rocker change.

Would the FKS have adjustment down to 305mm?