Thread: iPad Apps

iPad Apps

First off, I'm looking for a CRM style app that can take notes, etc, and associates everything to outlook. I use my iPad on the road during meetings, trade shows' etc but use a PC in the office. I love penultimate for meetings but it doesn't integrate well into anything. Suggestions?

Also on the lookout for cool games, utilities, etc.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Madden is highly addictive on the ipad.
    Scrabble is pretty cool too, esp with the tile rack app for ipod/iphones. Good group game.
    The CNN app is insanely nice.
    Scorecenter XL is really good.

I use quick office for class notes/ presentations, etc. I really like the fact that it integrates with my google docs and my dropbox account.

check out the google earth app

Thanks dudes...got all those. Need mo'!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Don't know if you have com cast but the newest release of the drinker app is amazing. Yu can now watch tv over wifi on your iPad. They have all kinds of full seasons of shows

Bump for any new apps...
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

For games Bike Race, Ski On Neon and Ski Safari are good time killers. Turbo Scan for scanning docs with the camera, Songza for music.

Zite is new app Ive started using for news, info, articles. Like the content it has plus you can like/unlike articles so it serves up more of the stuff you like.
    Other favorites (but you probably have them): yelp, ODAT, flixster, instagram.

Springpad is pretty good as a Note/List/research replacement. You can access and update your Springpad anywhere through their website. Invite other people to input on that notebook.
    Nice for crossover between apple app and pc desktop.
    The GF and I use it for house or trip ideas. When we see something we like or need to remember, just save it to the notebook. Then it's accessible anywhere.
    Takes a bit to get really used to its full functionality.