2011 North Face Masters of SNowboarding at Crystal Mountain

Last edited by media310; 08-22-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Dear Mr Media 310.
    I believe that a number of our august members have pointed out that your postings from Crested Butte are somewhat lacking in savior faire, elan, style or grammar.

Evidently you are enough of a clod to continue your attempts at image or brand sculpting, clawing away at some innocent keyboard.

Alas, now you pollute the PNW with similar misspellings (Tachoma?) and disinformation (arriving at the sleepy resort town of Crystal Mountain?).

I'm sure that JK and Tiana will regret associating themselves with your puerile and clumsy media bludgeonings. The bits carrying your your cloddish missives over the internet cringe with embarassment. The public at large is embarassed at your ongoing self immolation.

For the sake of decency and self respect, please find another occupation.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Alas, now you pollute the PNW with similar misspellings (Tachoma?) and disinformation (arriving at the sleepy resort town of Crystal Mountain?).

Those were the two things that stood out to me at first...WTF
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

wow spelling on a message board, I could care less you know where I was talking about.. And yes Crystal Mountain is a sleepy little town in my eyes.. It sure aint Vail.

Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    wow spelling on a message board, I could care less you know where I was talking about.. And yes Crystal Mountain is a sleepy little town in my eyes.. It sure aint Vail.
    May I suggest you delete this thread before it advertises what an incredibly bad marketeer you are.

First, your flaccid concern for presentation and complete ignorance of the location tarnish your clients image. Your client isn't careless, I guarantee it. And neither is your viewership. You might try just a wee bit to show both of them that you care.

Crystal isn't a town by any means. It's a base lodge lot with 3 small hotels and a chapel. Alta is a town. Silverton is a town. Crystal is a decorated parking lot.

Second, you have much to learn in managing the public. Your responses continue to be thudlike, defensive, ham fisted and devoid of any levity, angle or style. Where's the eyebrows?

Third, the facts are: there's no new snow, rain is in the forecast and this event is more likely to be a scrapefest of the lowest order. That said, maybe they did choose correctly in selecting your representation.

doughboyshredder Guest
    you suck

Third, the facts are: there's no new snow, rain is in the forecast and this event is more likely to be a scrapefest of the lowest order.
    Thats a fact, jack... as much as it pains me to say it.

Buster Highmen,

Client? I own and operate the Mountain Weekly News so not sure what your talking about. I do this because I want to and love doing so.. Crystal is much more then a parking lot in my eyes..

The following hotels are at Crystal
    Quicksilver
    Alpine Inn
    Village Inn
    Crystal Chalets
    Crystal Cabin
    There are locals that live in houses just past the parking lots..

The following restaurants are at Crystal
    Summit House
    Snorting Elk
    Alpine Inn Restaurant
    Bullwheel
    Glacier Express
    Capmbell Basin Lodge
    etc....

I will be sure to call it parking lot in my next story. This is where we will be staying from Feb 5th - 9th. As for the weather were stoked on whatever we get, it rained last year and we had a blast. Keep in mind everyone that is in the comp really loves snowboarding, I know hard concept to grasp..

"Friday, with a snow level of 5500 ft. We are in luck because it will turn cooler at the end of this storm on Friday night and Saturday morning, when the cold front passes. Snow level Saturday morning will be 2500 ft with 1-4" new - that will freshen it up -- possibly more upper slopes."

So why the hate, oh yeah its cool on TGR to slam all my post.. I get it.. NEWS FLASH. I Aint going anywhere.

it's nothing personal man but everything you post on here wreaks of self-serving douchebaggery. do you even know anyone that posts here? it's a fucking community, i ride with people that post here on a daily (yes, i mean DAILY in the truest sense of the word, in case you're wondering) basis, unfortunately before you ever had the chance to become a part of that you pretty much dug your own grave.

Buster Highmen,

Client? I own and operate the Mountain Weekly News so not sure what your talking about. I do this because I want to and love doing so.. Crystal is much more then a parking lot in my eyes..
    Right. You do this for the love? Uh-huh. Just like your website solicits for clients and money. mtnweakly?

Quicksilver
    Alpine Inn
    Village Inn
    Crystal Chalets
    Crystal Cabin
    The first 3 are hotels. The remainder are houses; mostly employee housing and the handful of Gold Hills houses.
    Summit House
    Snorting Elk
    Alpine Inn Restaurant
    Bullwheel
    Glacier Express
    Capmbell Basin Lodge
    etc....
    The Snorting Elk/Alpine Inn is the only restaurant. Calling the cafeterias restaurants is really stretching it.

I will be sure to call it parking lot in my next story. This is where we will be staying from Feb 5th - 9th. As for the weather were stoked on whatever we get, it rained last year and we had a blast. Keep in mind everyone that is in the comp really loves snowboarding, I know hard concept to grasp..

"Friday, with a snow level of 5500 ft. We are in luck because it will turn cooler at the end of this storm on Friday night and Saturday morning, when the cold front passes. Snow level Saturday morning will be 2500 ft with 1-4" new - that will freshen it up -- possibly more upper slopes."

So why the hate, oh yeah its cool on TGR to slam all my post.. I get it.. NEWS FLASH. I Aint going anywhere.
    Look, I'm really trying to help.

You look like an idiot trying to tell the locals how and what it is. You do it in CB and now you're doing it @ Crystal.

You look like an idiot in your CB vids and you sideslip a lot of the decent stuff there.

I thought I was trying to help out the disadvantaged.
    My bad. Carry on.

Buster Highmen,

Quicksilver
    Alpine Inn
    Village Inn
    Crystal Chalets
    Crystal Cabin

Summit House
    Snorting Elk
    Alpine Inn Restaurant
    Bullwheel
    Glacier Express
    Capmbell Basin Lodge
    etc....

Ok, the event might be cool, but Crystal is NOT a town. And there is rain in the forecast. Don't dig yourself too big of a hole.

May I suggest you delete this thread before it advertises what an incredibly bad marketeer you are.
    Hahaha. Well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I suggest we do more airmchair QBing with no facts except as stated in the article.

ahhhh le bruce is just mad that a bunch of boarders are about to go tear up his mountain next week... and it probably will snow (at least up high). don't worry, I told'm all your secrets

hugs and kisses from jxn

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel99 View Post
    ahhhh le bruce is just mad that a bunch of boarders are about to go tear up his mountain next week... and it probably will snow (at least up high). don't worry, I told'm all your secrets

hugs and kisses from jxn
    Yow, gnarlee d00d, I hope you're well and slapping the deep.

NWAC says snow level will be 7k. Deys gots da creds.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel99 View Post
    ... and it probably will snow (at least up high).
    I miss your eternal optimism. If you still lived here all of us PNDUM-DUMs wouldn’t be as crusty as our snowpack.
    The trumpet scatters its awful sound Over the graves of all lands Summoning all before the throne

Death and mankind shall be stunned When Nature arises To give account before the Judge