Rossi soul seven? Whats it like

Now that SIA is over..Does anyone have any info on the new Rossi soul seven?

From what ive herd talking to some people is that is sounds sick, S7 shape with a flat tail and metal top sheet in a 185 length?

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Rossi's making a girl's-length Super 7 in a 188, is that what you're thinking of?

s7 in 185 = 172 ish so i'd go bigger or, god willing 210
    Originally Posted by eshed
    Here's a story from a buddy of mine: He was skiing somewhere on the EC (I forget where) and saw a Texan and his son standing at the top of the halfpipe.

Dad (to son): "Why don't you go on down in that stunt ditch and do something special?"

Quote Originally Posted by ZomblibulaX View Post
    Rossi's making a girl's-length Super 7 in a 188, is that what you're thinking of?
    No mostly just thinking of a 185 length with a flat tail because come on, WHO out there truly needs so much tail rocker and twin tip on a ski like that? Metal in the top sheet with a flat tail s7ish= Rossis baby version of their 112.

Talked to Matty a bit about them today in the whistler parking lot, he said its more of the flex of a squad with tip and tail rocker, slight tip and pintail of s7 but not as exaggerated..... looks like a sweet ski

Fondled a pair today in Squamish. Looks just like an s7 in alot of ways, retains roughly the same camber/rocker profile as the s7, but without the stupidly upturned tips at each end (ie without the s7 snow brake effect). Basically imagine the s7 without the vertical wall at each end. Also, at the end of the tail rocker, the tail is square. Flex wise it felt a touch stiffer than a super 7 (this is pure feel/guesswork on my part. YMMV) Length-wise it appeared to be roughly the same length as the 188 s7. No dimensions stamped on the top sheet, so all impressions based off high-precision laser eye-ball measurements.

Definitely the most notable changes are the lack of distinction between rocker curve and tip curve, and the square tail. Looks good!

Skied the Rossi s7 soul skis this past Sunday mt rose demo day, wow conditions hard ice turning corn to slush in pm, I ski bonafides, the soul7 kicked the shit out of them in ice, moguls corn and slush I don't no how the make a 106 underfoot rail on ice , but they do, I will be skiing them for my all mtn skis next season!!!!! Sorry bonafides your out

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondAndre's View Post
    Different ski. That thread is about protos for the Squad 7, which were called the Soul 7 prior to being released.