Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ill give u a free 4 GB sd card or Tall tee if u like something on FB

http://www.facebook.com/#!/uamtn

Like the page then,

Like my post: Brentword Riddersen In the next Along the way segment you should dedicate it to trains in the park. That is what Breck is all about anyways. I was there a couple weeks ago and watch Bobby, Gus, and about 10 different skiers training park lane for a while and that is super fun to watch.

Ill give someone who liked it a free 4 GB sd card OR a traveling circus tall tee.

Thanks guys

teh lulz

your gonna kill it with the TaLl TeEZ oVah HeRZ!
    one step forward, no step backward

thats where the SD card comes in handy man

ha cmon tgr help a brother out

i "liked" it, but maybe if you used proper english you might get a few more responses
    ayuh

TGR members: I implore you to consider a few things when deciding whether to help out or not. First, I am a college student with no income. Therefore, the little funding I have goes to tuition, food, rent, and ski passes. There is an extremely small amount of excess cash to invest in items such as outerwear. Winning a contest which will provide me with outerwear may be the only possible solution to this dilemma. In addition, there is personal gain for each person who likes the post. You have a chance at receiving the previously mentioned items. Assuming it takes 20 seconds to win something worth roughly 30 dollars, this translates to $5400 dollars an hour. The opportunity cost of NOT liking my post is extremely high. This may be the easiest and most straightforward investment you will ever make.

Thank you for your time.

I hope this is better english than before so you will give me a few additional responses

Quote Originally Posted by beagle View Post
    TGR members: I implore you to consider a few things when deciding whether to help out or not. First, I am a college student with no income. Therefore, the little funding I have goes to tuition, food, rent, and ski passes. There is an extremely small amount of excess cash to invest in items such as outerwear. Winning a contest which will provide me with outerwear may be the only possible solution to this dilemma. In addition, there is personal gain for each person who likes the post. You have a chance at receiving the previously mentioned items. Assuming it takes 20 seconds to win something worth roughly 30 dollars, this translates to $5400 dollars an hour. The opportunity cost of NOT liking my post is extremely high. This may be the easiest and most straightforward investment you will ever make.

Thank you for your time.

I hope this is better english than before so you will give me a few additional responses
    Amazing.

Now I'll do it, what the fuck. This is TGR, not Newschoolers. Explaining yourself well, using proper grammar and punctuation, and laying things out so they're easy to read will bring you a long way here. Welcome, JONG. I hope you win your shit!

1 starred for Tall tees.

The 'Opportunity cost' of...NOT doing something? Interesting. You definitely need to go into investment marketing.
    So, If I 'like' you, do I get an SD card, or do I get a chance at an SD card?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Amazing.

Now I'll do it, what the fuck. This is TGR, not Newschoolers. Explaining yourself well, using proper grammar and punctuation, and laying things out so they're easy to read will bring you a long way here. Welcome, JONG. I hope you win your shit!
    Ha, thanks, Newschoolers is just a bunch of teenagers that can't ski I'll admit that. On the other hand, I love to ski and have no other choice than to freestyle ski being that I go to school in Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    The 'Opportunity cost' of...NOT doing something? Interesting. You definitely need to go into investment marketing.
    So, If I 'like' you, do I get an SD card, or do I get a chance at an SD card?
    Opportunity cost is simply the cost of the opportunities you give up by choosing a certain path. Like investing in college rather than working at a restaurant after high school. You give up the wages that you would have made at the restaurant and you pay tuition. So your opportunity cost is a large loss if you go to college. The future gains though must outweigh these costs though otherwise rational people wouldn't go to college.

ANYWAYS, you get a chance at an SD card

That is quite the fallacious argument you made but I like it. You swayed at least one guy here. If I had a facebook account I'd slap you with a like. Good luck!

So, the title of your post is a blatant misrepresentation.
    Got it.

So, the title of your post is a blatant misrepresentation.
    Got it.
    You should look at it as not full disclosure but cleared up immediately in the thread

You should work for Grenade gloves

You should look at it as not full disclosure but cleared up immediately in the thread
    And you should look at this:

This also isn't exactly accurate...

I would rather be found dead like David Carradine than wearing a "Tall T"........

You should work for Grenade gloves
    that must be a TGR insider

Quote Originally Posted by sadfist View Post
    This also isn't exactly accurate...
    "Ill give someone who liked it a free 4 GB sd card OR a traveling circus tall tee."

from the OP, not clear?

U, (meaning) YOU, Someone, whatever. It's just that pesky language thing, right?

Now mull this over.

U, (meaning) YOU, Someone, whatever. It's just that pesky language thing, right?

Now mull this over.
    Haha ok man. I'm not really much of a MaJong fan but maybe we can set up a playdate and learn together?

I suggest another round of micro-economics. Sounds like you missed the class where they explain opportunity cost in a little more depth. That said, it was a good, if flawed, effort at explaining the term. Good on you for sticking it out, refining (in a manner of speaking) your argument, and getting entrepreneurial about your gear needs. We feel your pain ;-)
    "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."- Alan Greenspan

Yeah.
    New York State Lottery summed it up, to the peril of millions of suckers, when they came up with:
    "You Gotta Play To Win!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by weasel1 View Post
    I suggest another round of micro-economics. Sounds like you missed the class where they explain opportunity cost in a little more depth. That said, it was a good, if flawed, effort at explaining the term. Good on you for sticking it out, refining (in a manner of speaking) your argument, and getting entrepreneurial about your gear needs. We feel your pain ;-)
    "Opportunity cost is the cost related to the next-best choice available to someone who has picked among several mutually exclusive choices.[1] It is a key concept in economics. It has been described as expressing "the basic relationship between scarcity and choice."[2] The notion of opportunity cost plays a crucial part in ensuring that scarce resources are used efficiently.[3] Thus, opportunity costs are not restricted to monetary or financial costs: the real cost of output forgone, lost time, pleasure or any other benefit that provides utility should also be considered opportunity costs."

Thats straight from wikipedia.

But appreciate the love after the hate lol