194cm Praxis Freeride mounting point

I just received my 194cm used Praxis Freerides. I am trying to figure out where to mount them. I have been comparing them to my 195cm Superbros and to my 192cm Zealots (brown, no early rise). The Praxis skis are quite a bit softer in the tail, and they have an early rise tip. How will these factors affect where I mount the ski? There is a red line across the ski, but I think it is a sharpie line from the previous mount, and it is significantly in front of the boot center line marks of the other skis. Any advice? I did a search but only found one posting, which happened to be by the previous owner of these same skis.

Cmon, no one out there is on a 194 Praxix Freeride? I am thinking back of the recommended line, any opinions?

When gmerz asked the same thing here was my suggestion and the only answer in the thread. Not sure if he took the advice or if it's what led him to not like them (hopefully not the case).

Quote Originally Posted by Sphinx15 View Post
    Here's a formula I found worked with praxis skis I've been on

(length / 2) + 6.5 to 7.5 = X mounted from the tip tape pulled straight.

So a guess from me is 103.5 - 104.5 from the tip. Formula works well with my powders and mtn freerides...
    My guess is probably a bit further back than recommended but don't know much about the new freerides, mine are the 187 version and I mounted at @ 101 from the tip and they are great there.
    Before big games I shoot Rabies, it gives me the edge I need and it’s undetectable. Only idiot losers do steroids anymore...

VC is offline Calmer then you are Dude
    mounted on the line for my pair and I like them. However they're also extra stiff so i guess its a little different.

I have 174 Freerides mounted on the line; ski great!

Praxis used to have recommended mount points on their website, but looks like they're gone. You could shoot them an e-mail. In general, their suggestions have been centered.

For reference, the recommendation on the 189 Rx's was something like 98-102 cm from the tip, tape pulled straight and of all the reviews I read, I recall most folks being in 102-104 cm range.

Going even deeper into the realm of speculation, I might be tempted to mount them further back than what Sphinx15 suggested because they're not a twintip (like the powder boards and, I think, the older version of the freeride). But then I haven't been on a ski with a flat tail in years...
    We heard you in our twilight caves, one hundred fathom deep below, for notes of joy can pierce the waves, that drown each sound of war and woe.