Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    This just in:

Jay Peak could recieve up to 2-3 FEET of snow by tuesday....I think my plans might change a little bit....
    Just ski down there and jump of a somethin' fer cryin' out loud!

-Pain McShlonkey

I'm heading to K-Mart, i think the meeting place is at the Clock in front of K-Base at 10 and the maggot channel is 3-11 if you don't make it

See you all there
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Stowe tomorrow, looking for someone with a large hawk on their shoulder and bloody pigeon entrails down the front of their mouth and jacket.
    Perfer et obdura, hic dolor olim utior tibi. -Ovid

if he doesn't bring his raptor he'll have a bright bright bright orange jacket, brown pants, argyle hat. he probably won't bring the raptor as to not stain the new orange jacket with entrails just yet.

i'll be in oliveish pants, black marmot jacket, red red nordica boots.

[fingers crossed] If my ski shop catches on fire, I'll see you there [/fingers crossed]

I will be dressed in olive pants and a black jacket as well, but I will accesorize with orange smiths and black helmet.
    Perfer et obdura, hic dolor olim utior tibi. -Ovid

Talking

[iceman] I definitely did not just get up here after a solid 8 hour drive. It was definite not a "wintry mix" on the ride. Connecticut drivers are definitely not horrible drivers (ha ha ha). [/iceman]

Oh - and I [iceman] will definitely not have my radio tuned to 3-11 tomorrow and Sunday. [/iceman]

And finally - I [iceman] am definitely not going to finish this last Long Trail before turning in [/iceman]

Quote Originally Posted by skieast
    Hi ho hi ho its off to Tremblant we go. Maybe two runs open this weekend !!!

People dont ski at tremblant, they just stand in lift lines, and drink at le shack, altho they do have a great breakfast buffet on sunday mornings... sooo good

Nevermind the posts about me skiing, I spent the night up with my 6 month old who as of 8 am this morning is finally begining to sleep. Poor kid was up all night with a cough and stuffy nose, puking anything we tried to get into his system. Hope it snowed, all you guys go get some for me!
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

"Yeah, I'm going to need you to come in on Sunday, too."

I'm out for tomorrow. Go git some.

Quote Originally Posted by laseranimal
    Nevermind the posts about me skiing, I spent the night up with my 6 month old who as of 8 am this morning is finally begining to sleep. Poor kid was up all night with a cough and stuffy nose, puking anything we tried to get into his system. Hope it snowed, all you guys go get some for me!
    That sucks...On both counts.

Keep the little guy hydrated! Constantly. If he pukes it up, give him more.

Hope he's feeling better.

fwiw - It's raining in Burlington & K's shrouded in mist & fog.
    We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need? ~ Lee Iacocca

Jay's reporting 6-8" plus a lite rain crust this morning. If Gin checks in tonight and says it was good I'll probably be there tomorrow...

(and yes, I am a bitch)

Sorry, I'm not there. Made the call to hit it up Sunday as it looked like the better day. From the looks of things, we made the right choice. Six to eight is good, but even Jay is saying that the rain made it "not as powderific as we'd hoped." Sunday is looking better with cooler temps, more snow, less mixed, and possible open glades.

Sick and ashamed and happy (and still sporing the goldish helmet with PM stickers on the back),
    d.